DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The tags on the top of the page are added by mods based on what content there are (or at least it's supposed to, not always 100%).

The ones in under the "genre" spoiler are what the dev (or thread owner) has added are in it/will be in it.
Yeah which means that if a dev is not active in thread or has no ownership of the thread it will be filled by the first uploader based on information he can gather at that moment. Since uploaders are kind off busy that does not tend to get updated a lot by the uploader searching for new info with each update especially when changelogs on patreon is more like so many render and so many lines. Tags on other hand can be added based upon player reports when there are many or the player in question gives the reasons why the tag is in game at that moment.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Like the example "there is no animation". Yes, it is true. But, in a system with response, you would get to know why and what the trade off is so you could make a GOOD decision. On a biased Review system, you get people removing rate points because there's no animations, which were never promised, never part of the game, never considered. In a curated system, those reviews aren't accepted because you are rating parameters not in consideration. A review citing the lack of animations is inaccurate, therefore a BAD review.
Welp, you'd think that I knew about the presence of 'animated' tag in games. I didn't btw until some guy told me today. I always check for incest and male/female protagonist tags only in every other games, so never really glanced at other tags. My observation skills suck I know.
My mom still helps me find my things every now and then.
Bad example and you are right. People can't bitch about "no animations" in reviews if there is no animated tag because it was never in consideration.

I just have one question. Will my reviews get axed if it contains parameters like story's weak , girls ugly, graphics bland, high development time, blueballing, fuckfest yada yada yada. I don't know if all these are in consideration or not and I have never created any commotion in thread and did revenge reviews. I genuinely think all the above are my unbiased opinion of the game (atleast for me) and just want to let people know about it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Welp, you'd think that I knew about the presence of 'animated' tag in games. I didn't btw until some guy told me today. I always check for incest and male/female protagonist tags only in every other games, so never really glanced at other tags. My observation skills suck I know.
Bad example and you are right. People can't bitch about "no animations" in reviews if there is no animated tag because it was never in consideration.

I just have one question. Will my reviews get axed if it contains parameters like story's weak , girls ugly, graphics bland, high development time, blueballing, fuckfest yada yada yada. I don't know if all these are in consideration or not and I have never created any commotion in thread and did revenge reviews. I genuinely think all the above are my unbiased opinion of the game (atleast for me) and just want to let people know about it.
If you write it in an constructive way explaining why you think those things (as wrong as they may be) and not in a confrontational manner it should be allowed. If you really wanna know just ask one of the site mods.

Also, I'm gonna guess you don't mean THIS game has all those flaws because then it will definitely be taken down since some of those are just dead wrong.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
girls ugly, graphics bland,
Those two ~might get your review tossed depending on the mod that may end up reviewing it. Anyone who looks through the screenshots is going to know if they find the women attractive or if they like the graphics.

Will my reviews get axed if it contains parameters like story's weak ... high development time, blueballing,
Blueballing is a silly accusation for a game that has a sex scene as its very first scene.
Dev states right on the front page that it's a cookie cutter landlady game so it's kinda silly pointing out that the story's weak. It was always meant to be but that is technically a valid critique strictly speaking.
High development time though? Moon is more regular than Metamucil. We get an update every 2 weeks with a decent amount of content. 40-50 renders a day and a bit over 100 lines of code a day very consistently. He's one of the most reliable and quick working devs on this site by a large margin. Also talking about the dev or development cycle, update time included, is something that can get your review removed.
I don't think the issue is whether your review will be taken down for mentioning that but rather that your review is either off the mark or just generally intellectually dishonest if that's what you're bringing up.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

On the whole the type of reviews that are like the good, the bad and the ugly will not get hammered, for example a remark like if game had good animations as well it would be a 5 star but now for me it is 4 star are no problem either. There are enough games where review says animation kinda bad for example for this or that reason. Within reason genre and such can be discussed within a review in as far as one gives an opinion if feel that goals of genre are met. Just be clear it is an opinion and try to be tactful. Jamila sucks ass and is in game so game is 1 star for example do not fit that.

Long development time or small updates though says nothing about the quality or content of game. This is something that maybe discussed in thread itself, but has no place in reviews.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Taking a super hot girl on a date, is awesome, to a movie? Worst date ever. As a rule don't take dates to places you can't speak or you can't see them. Like a movie, a club, a noisy sports pub, etc... Yes, there are times to do that, but those are hang outs, not dates.
Where I come from doesn't have any clubs, pubs, bowling alley or any other fun sorts. If there is (too long from where I am) it's pricey af and girls hesitate to go there... either they are afraid or uncomfortable, they don't drink or they don't see it as a date place. We usually take them at a restaurant, movie, malls, tourist spots....
And also one need to be a real charmer or wait a fuck lot to get some action here. Most of them abstain sexual relationship before marriage but yeah it's slowly starting to change for the better now

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
If you write it in an constructive way explaining why you think those things (as wrong as they may be) and not in a confrontational manner it should be allowed. If you really wanna know just ask one of the site mods.
Gotcha

Also, I'm gonna guess you don't mean THIS game has all those flaws because then it will definitely be taken down since some of those are just dead wrong.
No bro, I was not thinking of this game. Just wanted some insight on the matter.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Those two ~might get your review tossed depending on the mod that may end up reviewing it. Anyone who looks through the screenshots is going to know if they find the women attractive or if they like the graphics.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder bro. Everyone may not find something attractive that you does. But I do agree the tossing of reviews will depend on the mod considering If he finds the graphics or girls ugly or not. Not the apt solution in my opinion but they do have all the power. Who are we to question them and what can we do about it?
Blueballing is a silly accusation for a game that has a sex scene as its very first scene.
Dev states right on the front page that it's a cookie cutter landlady game so it's kinda silly pointing out that the story's weak. It was always meant to be but that is technically a valid critique strictly speaking.
High development time though? Moon is more regular than Metamucil. We get an update every 2 weeks with a decent amount of content. 40-50 renders a day and a bit over 100 lines of code a day very consistently. He's one of the most reliable and quick working devs on this site by a large margin. Also talking about the dev or development cycle, update time included, is something that can get your review removed.
I don't think the issue is whether your review will be taken down for mentioning that but rather that your review is either off the mark or just generally intellectually dishonest if that's what you're bringing up.
Yeah blueballing is a silly accusation for one to make of this game, which I wasn't making. Just like high development time and mid graphics (you can't expect oceon's high tier renders from someone who updates their game every 15 days). Just wanted to know about reviews that's all.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

Let's see one by one:

Story's weak ---> You can probably say it better, like for example: The story failed to captivate my interest. You are saying the same, but instead of "insulting" the Dev, you placed the onus on what really happened, there was no connection between you and the story. Remember always, that the Dev is someone like you, doing the best he was able to.

Girls Ugly ---> That is quite subjective and while you may be within your rights to say it, should you? What do you get from being aggressive? Try instead: The looks of the characters needs a revision, right now they are not pleasing to my tastes. Or something that avoids confrontation and instantaneous dismissal. Make your point, that's the reason why you are writing, but keep it respectful.

Graphics bland ---> If you can't find another way to describe them, fine, but, try to be more descriptive.

High Development Time ---> Compared to what? Do you know how much time the Dev can dedicate to this? Do you know how capable they are? Do you know if they don't have extra factors limiting their mental availability for this? No, you don't unless you live with them, and if you do, why aren't you helping then? Talk instead of Low Release Periodicity. It seems the same, but isn't. HDT is an interference in their life, LPR is the real complain you have, to which the Dev can try to lower the size of the Release, lower his quality standards, or make changes in his process to address it.

blueballing ---> This comes from a poor management of your expectations, do you really want to make it known that you are so infantile that you can't control THAT? I would leave it out of a serious review.

fuckfest ---> This is very situational. GH can be described that way, and while it is a valid description it is hardly a defect. This is a Harem Incest fantasy. Continuous sex is the motto. This is like saying that the Love Interests are women. Or that the characters have legs. Hardly a review point except for description.

None of this can truly be called unbiased. While they may be valid criticisms, when worded that way, they become biased.

When reviewing, don't do it for the peanut gallery, for the bros, instead, do it for the Dev, respectfully and positively. The bros will never be able to fix what you point out, while the Dev may very well do it. Remember that reviewing isn't about tearing down, is about building up, making something better.

Peace :)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder bro. Everyone may not find something attractive that you does. But I do agree the tossing of reviews will depend on the mod considering If he finds the graphics or girls ugly or not. Not the apt solution in my opinion but they do have all the power. Who are we to question them and what can we do about it?
Reread what I said. I didn't say it would get thrown out if the mod likes the girls and while I think they're attractive I didn't say anything to that effect in my reply to you until now. I said it may get thrown out for that reason because the screenshots on the first post and not reviews are supposed to inform potential players if they'll like the graphics style and character models.

Reactions: MoonBox

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Reread what I said. I didn't say it would get thrown out if the mod likes the girls and while I think they're attractive I didn't say anything to that effect in my reply to you until now. I said it may get thrown out for that reason because the screenshots on the first post and not reviews are supposed to inform potential players if they'll like the graphics style and character models.
Well an example of the girls is a game with a daddy and two daughters, has pretty to very good story, but dev chose for his reasons for chars that are a bit of the norm. Some love their looks (albeit may take a bit) others hate them. Dev is not going to change them after years. So mentioning in review if you think they are great or bad is nothing wrong with, but 1 starring game with remark I hate the models leads to removal.

Not because you are not allowed to not like the models, but it say nothing further about game, its quality and everyone can see the models in OP and make up his/her mind. It says just as much when you would say the game is 5 star cause I like the models. Which in my eyes should be removed as well, unless give a qualification to that as it is clear dev did lots of extra work to create models out of the norm and very diversified for example.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
hope you update soon

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes