Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
All I know is I can't figure out how to write a review that doesn't get axed because it doesn't follow the guidelines anymore, so I stopped trying.

Reactions: Xythurr

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
For many years, when I decided to go watch a movie, I wouldn't even look at the posters. I didn't even wanted to know the name of the movie. I bought a ticket, sat on my preferred place and waited to be entertained. Did I have some bad sessions? Sure. But I had many very pleasant ones.

This was a game I played with myself, would I recommend this to anyone? Never. Only once I felt so insulted by the poor quality of what I had payed for that I left mid movie. Once. In over 30 years.

So, your irony is wasted, I'm sorry.

I still prefer to be surprised. I still possess the sense of wonderment active enough to be able to go in without expectations and leave satisfied. You apparently prefer to play it safe, wear a belt and suspenders, prioritize planning over spontaneity. To each it's own.

Peace :)
I don't know what you are trying to prove here. You like to go in blind, want to be surprised, don't want to play safe...all good. To each it's own. I never expected everyone to go through about people's opinions and reviews before going for a movie or game. Like I said there must be people who don't mind wasting their time not knowing about the movie or game like you, but I wasn't focussed on them or you, was I?
And I really think you have viewed reviews before to come to the conclusion that review system wasn't for you. I don't think you are one to bash on something without even trying it.
I can't even think about going to a movie without even seeing the posters or name (didn't you even come in a situation where you are in a movie speaking a Language you don't understand)...maybe if going with a super hot girl on a date
But, I have to tell you. When relying on a non-curated review system, that besides that doesn't have a response system, you'll be sorely tried to find unbiased reviews. So, I would truly recommend that you don't waste time with it. Just my opinion.
I don't know about that man. I mean I have never been in a situation where I left the game midway when I have checked the reviews and people opinions in thread of a game beforehand. I knew what I was going to get. Yeah sometimes there were some nasty surprises but like you I like to feel surprised sometimes.
Now I see people talking about reviews getting axed just because there is nothing constructive about it. I mean are the reviews only for the dev or for people who are thinking of playing the game.
Like someone saying "there is no animation" in a review getting removed. Why?
They are letting people know that there is no animations in the game so you can avoid playing this game if you can't play without it. Isn't that the purpose of reviews to let players know of the pros, cons of the game and the things dev can improve or add later

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
so can we fuck nana or not? no incest tag, really? isn't that the entire point of the game.
Fuck Nana- nope
Incest tag- yep
Both of these questions are answered in the OP.
Fucking Nana isn't the point of the game, fucking everyone besides Nana is:LOL:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, to be fair, incest does seem to have been left off the "Genre" tab ...

(still made The List™)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's called milking the game. If I was a patreon member I'd be pissed but I'm a loser ass non paying chump. There should be a line or date set for the paying users when to expect otherwise pretty messed up cause it's just milking indefinitely.
hmm the rating is rigged many low star ratings are deleted, "inappropriate" ... yea monbox likes every 5 star rating the lower ones get reportet i think :D

i realy liked the game at the beginning but since S2 its going downwards
i get it if this is happenig but after your "review" is deleted u cant vote again and that is just bad, that way the rating stays high

and its just simply a fuckfest, up to S2 it was a good game imho, the sex renders were hot but since S2 they get boring and yea the story was never the strong part of that game but now..... what story?! rly

i think the problem is the strong release schedule there is simply no time for other stuff, i mean the most things u read is ahhhh ahhh.... its boring but if u say so its agains the rules :D

i know i dont write it that way but u should be able to "try again" and rate it new
is it realy that important for you to like every high rating?
why we have the rating system on this site then? we can simply delete it....... rly?

its not that i dont like this game, the problem is the effort gets worse over time and that should be mentioned
I see the idjit brigade is out in force........

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
have people forgotten that when nana gets her creampie the game is half over. so the longer it takes to give her a creampie the longer the game gets. the more we see the red clan and the aunts and everyone else.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.45] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.45] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download
Although I don't know a word of Italian, this post has a more understandable meaning for me than the previous pages of the thread.

dobon

Oct 17, 2018
what is the problem?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/ending.rpy', 1665499905, 0) is defined twice, at game/ending.rpy:2 and game/ending2.rpy:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/ending.rpy', 1665499905, 0) is defined twice, at game/ending.rpy:2 and game/ending2.rpy:2.

Windows-10-10.0.26016
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Fri Dec 29 10:21:10 2023

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
what is the problem?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-10-10.0.26016
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Fri Dec 29 10:21:10 2023
And what are you try to do?
Looks like you unpack more parts to one folder. Every part is like stand own game.

Reactions: MoonBox and dobon

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Comments on multiple posts:

I would prefer if Moonbox stopped with the whole, "version number" thing and just embraced, "episodes."

Would stop this kind of nonsense.
Sadly, Wiggles, I think you've greatly underestimated the people generating the "nonsense". Version 0.45 vs Episode 45 would make absolutely no difference.

Oh My Dog. This is so fucking funny... is this for real? Are people putting cred into a review system with no checks and balances? Next you'll tell me people take advice from comment boxes in News sites... OMD you're killing me.... LOOOOOOOL
So, tell us about your dog. I assume you're using the inverse of the usual phrase ender because there isn't a god; however, it would be a pointless change if there isn't a dog either....

Now I see people talking about reviews getting axed just because there is nothing constructive about it. I mean are the reviews only for the dev or for people who are thinking of playing the game.
They are letting people know that there is no animations in the game so you can avoid playing this game if you can't play without it. Isn't that the purpose of reviews to let players know of the pros, cons of the game and the things dev can improve or add later
Perhaps because the game has no "animated" tag? I mean if a review stated "this game has no gay content - avoid" when the game has no "gay" tag, wouldn't that seem like a pointless review?

so can we fuck nana or not? no incest tag, really? isn't that the entire point of the game.
Okay, to be fair, incest does seem to have been left off the "Genre" tab ...
It is, however, included in the tag list at the top of every page.

MoonBox - for whatever reason, the system here has two sets of tag lists. One shows up at the top of every page; the other shows up under "Genre" in the OP. I used to check Genre by preference, as the words are bigger, and Genre also allows note on future tags (and even never tags). However, someone pointed out to me that (in some cases) the page-top list is more up-to-date.

That said, I encourage you to update the Genre list. I can easily think of a reason not to (it's spelled with a capital P), but I don't think making the two extant lists jibe is a major risk.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I don't know what you are trying to prove here. You like to go in blind, want to be surprised, don't want to play safe...all good. To each it's own. I never expected everyone to go through about people's opinions and reviews before going for a movie or game. Like I said there must be people who don't mind wasting their time not knowing about the movie or game like you, but I wasn't focussed on them or you, was I?
And I really think you have viewed reviews before to come to the conclusion that review system wasn't for you. I don't think you are one to bash on something without even trying it.
I can't even think about going to a movie without even seeing the posters or name (didn't you even come in a situation where you are in a movie speaking a Language you don't understand)...maybe if going with a super hot girl on a date

I don't know about that man. I mean I have never been in a situation where I left the game midway when I have checked the reviews and people opinions in thread of a game beforehand. I knew what I was going to get. Yeah sometimes there were some nasty surprises but like you I like to feel surprised sometimes.
Taking a super hot girl on a date, is awesome, to a movie? Worst date ever. As a rule don't take dates to places you can't speak or you can't see them. Like a movie, a club, a noisy sports pub, etc... Yes, there are times to do that, but those are hang outs, not dates.

Moving on.

The problem with biased, non-curated and non-response reviews is inaccuracy. The problem of using inaccurate reviews to make decisions is that you will make bad decisions.
I'm not saying that Reviews are bad, far from it, I am saying that THIS review system SUCKS.

Like the example "there is no animation". Yes, it is true. But, in a system with response, you would get to know why and what the trade off is so you could make a GOOD decision. On a biased Review system, you get people removing rate points because there's no animations, which were never promised, never part of the game, never considered. In a curated system, those reviews aren't accepted because you are rating parameters not in consideration. A review citing the lack of animations is inaccurate, therefore a BAD review.

That's the part that you seem to not want to understand.

There is also the issue of revenge reviews. With childish people that come here to the thread, expel a dose of venom, are rebuked, reported, cleaned and after that leave a review with nothing but "caca" just for revenge. That is what you will be basing your decision on?

Again, the problem isn't that there are reviews, the problem is that this system allows BAD reviews, not in the sense that they are saying bad things, but in the sense that they are biased, inaccurate and rating parameters not in consideration. That's what we are talking about here.

Peace :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No. Moon should do the story he wants, at the pace he wants. I've seen a lot of games go by what the supports want and the game turns to shit.
I don't like somethings that are done in these games but never have I said don't do this or do that because then all people are doing is stopping the devs. from being creative. I feel like if we went that route all games would be the same and that is not fun for anybody.
Yeah though I also sometimes write why some things at certain stages of games are not handy choices if are interested in certain type of players, like sandboxes need a lot of sand to be fun and well it does not help any player if have to click 20 empty rooms randomly when nothing there yet, better keep those inaccessible. The only reason a dev should ever change his game is if he or she feels themselves that something is not working as done or as Moon has also done once or twice add a little talk later in game why a certain action was consensual anyway, if a few too many people did not pick that up.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
MoonBox - for whatever reason, the system here has two sets of tag lists. One shows up at the top of every page; the other shows up under "Genre" in the OP. I used to check Genre by preference, as the words are bigger, and Genre also allows note on future tags (and even never tags). However, someone pointed out to me that (in some cases) the page-top list is more up-to-date.

That said, I encourage you to update the Genre list. I can easily think of a reason not to (it's spelled with a capital P), but I don't think making the two extant lists jibe is a major risk.
The tags on the top of the page are added by mods based on what content there are (or at least it's supposed to, not always 100%).

The ones in under the "genre" spoiler are what the dev (or thread owner) has added are in it/will be in it.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes