jadoremebranler

Feb 21, 2021
What's tragic about this story is that the more we ask to have sex with Nana the grandma, the less the author might be motivated to supply it, it's a vicious circle...

Please, MoonBox, you know how hot that woman you modeled is, it would be a crime not to be able to deepthroat her or give her anal...

holylight99

Feb 18, 2023
Why does he keep uploading shit that doesn't involve me piping nana? Like the game may as well be called "Everybody but Grandma's House"
It's called milking the game. If I was a patreon member I'd be pissed but I'm a loser ass non paying chump. There should be a line or date set for the paying users when to expect otherwise pretty messed up cause it's just milking indefinitely.

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
It's called milking the game. If I was a patreon member I'd be pissed but I'm a loser ass non paying chump. There should be a line or date set for the paying users when to expect otherwise pretty messed up cause it's just milking indefinitely.
Bro, he's milking because despite the fact that there's already 30-something women in the game MC's banging, there's one you can't yet?

triFFniX

Jan 17, 2020
hmm the rating is rigged many low star ratings are deleted, "inappropriate" ... yea monbox likes every 5 star rating the lower ones get reportet i think :D

i realy liked the game at the beginning but since S2 its going downwards

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Why would you be mad at a game with so much content? It's not like there isn't plenty of incest already.

Tjure

Feb 24, 2022
Thank you very much for this lovely and funny update, moonbox.
Think I'm just gonna add a scene where MC impregnates the house to get this over with :cautious:
You know i can do this for you. So you can wash your hands in innocence. You just have to get rid of my leash. :ROFLMAO:

Are we really back to that milking nonsense, again? Go back to the start of this thread. Moonbox had no Patreon site, he made it because fans were asking for it. And besides, you don't have to spend a single cent on this game. You get all the content for free, just a little bit later.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
hmm the rating is rigged many low star ratings are deleted, "inappropriate" ... yea monbox likes every 5 star rating the lower ones get reportet i think :D

i realy liked the game at the beginning but since S2 its going downwards
Those reviews are deleted because they're basically: "No animations game is bad" or "The story sucks it's just a sex fest", followed by some gibberish to reach the 200 character requirement to post the review. That's if you're lucky, sometimes they don't even offer any critique and just call the game shit.

A lot of the one star reviews offer nothing of value, and give absolutely no insight. This is against the rules, which is why they get reported and deleted.

triFFniX

Jan 17, 2020
i get it if this is happenig but after your "review" is deleted u cant vote again and that is just bad, that way the rating stays high

and its just simply a fuckfest, up to S2 it was a good game imho, the sex renders were hot but since S2 they get boring and yea the story was never the strong part of that game but now..... what story?! rly

i think the problem is the strong release schedule there is simply no time for other stuff, i mean the most things u read is ahhhh ahhh.... its boring but if u say so its agains the rules :D

i know i dont write it that way but u should be able to "try again" and rate it new

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
i get it if this is happenig but after your "review" is deleted u cant vote again and that is just bad, that way the rating stays high

and its just simply a fuckfest, up to S2 it was a good game imho, the sex renders were hot but since S2 they get boring and yea the story was never the strong part of that game but now..... what story?! rly

i think the problem is the strong release schedule there is simply no time for other stuff, i mean the most things u read is ahhhh ahhh.... its boring but if u say so its agains the rules :D

i know i dont write it that way but u should be able to "try again" and rate it new
The problem with that is that most people that leave a review like that are just gonna reword it to not break the rules, but it's essentially the same review.

Is it really that important for you to let people know that you don't like the game? Just play something else.

triFFniX

Jan 17, 2020
is it realy that important for you to like every high rating?
why we have the rating system on this site then? we can simply delete it....... rly?

its not that i dont like this game, the problem is the effort gets worse over time and that should be mentioned

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes