MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
is it realy that important for you to like every high rating?
why we have the rating system on this site then? we can simply delete it....... rly?

its not that i dont like this game, the problem is the effort gets worse over time and that should be mentioned
What does my liking reviews have to do with anything? I like to let people know that I appreciate they took the time to write one. I also like lower ratings when they actually say something constructive, it just happens to be rare.

The rating system is to let other people know what you thought about the game. Not to rant about how a game without an animation tag doesn't have animations. This last part isn't directed at you btw, I have no idea what your review said, it's just something I see surprisingly often.

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
is it realy that important for you to like every high rating?
why we have the rating system on this site then? we can simply delete it....... rly?

its not that i dont like this game, the problem is the effort gets worse over time and that should be mentioned
You... you do know that MoonBox is the dev for the game, not the website, right? And if you have a problem with the site's review system, why continue to pay any attention to it? Why not go to a different site who's review system you do like? Seems like you're spending a lot of effort to be perturbed about something you could completely avoid.

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
and its just simply a fuckfest, up to S2 it was a good game imho, the sex renders were hot but since S2 they get boring and yea the story was never the strong part of that game but now..... what story?! rly

i know i dont write it that way but u should be able to "try again" and rate it new
While I'm at it, let's tackle this statement too. You basically say the story was never the strong point, yet you're here arguing like the writing started off at Citizen Kane levels and somehow devolved into Plan 9 From Outer Space. At the start, the MC is trying to rebuild his relationships and figure out his future after returning home from college. The current story seems focused on MC building his business he just purchased and continuing to build up his relationships with Nana, Mom, and Aunt Amy. Two things which are clearly following through on the story set up in earlier chapters. The story and writing quality didn't change, this just might not be the game for you.

Tjure

Feb 24, 2022
See, that's how different views look on the same think.
I make renders myself, and i see a huge improvement in quality. And i also think the "story" speeds up in the last updates. The little preview suggest also, it's a mix between little shenanigans and the "main plot".
I just don't understand what you mean by "the effort got worse".
That's not an attack, i just don't understand your point.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
It's called milking the game. If I was a patreon member I'd be pissed but I'm a loser ass non paying chump. There should be a line or date set for the paying users when to expect otherwise pretty messed up cause it's just milking indefinitely.
Dude, this is a serialized drama, like a soap opera. But, if this this does piss you off, then comic books must really get to you... all that milking with steady releases month-after-month.

I would prefer if Moonbox stopped with the whole, "version number" thing and just embraced, "episodes."

Would stop this kind of nonsense. Buuuut, nonsense is one of my favorite senses. It is between Humor and Sixth on my ranking of most sensible senses.

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr and MoonBox

holylight99

Feb 18, 2023
Dude, this is a serialized drama, like a soap opera. But, if this this does piss you off, then comic books must really get to you... all that milking with steady releases month-after-month.

I would prefer if Moonbox stopped with the whole, "version number" thing and just embraced, "episodes."

Would stop this kind of nonsense. Buuuut, nonsense is one of my favorite senses. It is between Humor and Sixth on my ranking of most sensible senses.

I'm not pissed cause I didn't pay for this game. I was just replying to the other guy and speaking for those that pay and didn't pay.

Moonbox should do whatever his paying supporters are asking for. If they are happy with indefinite waits and satisfied with all the other characters getting action then he should keep that up. If they are upset then he should maybe listen to them.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Is it really that important for you to let people know that you don't like the game? Just play something else.
Well people who are thinking of trying a new game go to the review section first to get a feel on how people feel about the game and if the game is to the player tastes. If I see many reviews saying no story, fuckfest, etc it's helpful to me to decide if I really want to play a fuckfest and not a story focussed game or save time and play something that caters my intersts. So yeah it's important for me and many others letting me know why they don't like the game

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well people who are thinking of trying a new game go to the review section first to get a feel on how people feel about the game and if the game is to the player tastes. If I see many reviews saying no story, fuckfest, etc it's helpful to me to decide if I really want to play a fuckfest and not a story focussed game or save time and play something that caters my intersts. So yeah it's important for me and many others letting me know why they don't like the game
Oh My Dog. This is so fucking funny... is this for real? Are people putting cred into a review system with no checks and balances? Next you'll tell me people take advice from comment boxes in News sites... OMD you're killing me.... LOOOOOOOL

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I'm not pissed cause I didn't pay for this game. I was just replying to the other guy and speaking for those that pay and didn't pay.

Moonbox should do whatever his paying supporters are asking for. If they are happy with indefinite waits and satisfied with all the other characters getting action then he should keep that up. If they are upset then he should maybe listen to them.
No. Moon should do the story he wants, at the pace he wants. I've seen a lot of games go by what the supports want and the game turns to shit.
I don't like somethings that are done in these games but never have I said don't do this or do that because then all people are doing is stopping the devs. from being creative. I feel like if we went that route all games would be the same and that is not fun for anybody.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Oh My Dog. This is so fucking funny... is this for real? Are people putting cred into a review system with no checks and balances? Next you'll tell me people take advice from comment boxes in News sites... OMD you're killing me.... LOOOOOOOL
Yeah people now just read summaries, see some screenshots and if they find it intriguing they go for it, right. If one wants to go to a movie they'll just see the trailer and go in blindly, no need for seeing the reviews on what people have to say about the movie. They must don't mind wasting their time if they like decide with their gut feeling and go in Blindly. Must be those people who don't have anything else to do.
I wonder what is the purpose of review section?

Reactions: FatGiant

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
What does my liking reviews have to do with anything? I like to let people know that I appreciate they took the time to write one. I also like lower ratings when they actually say something constructive, it just happens to be rare.

The rating system is to let other people know what you thought about the game. Not to rant about how a game without an animation tag doesn't have animations. This last part isn't directed at you btw, I have no idea what your review said, it's just something I see surprisingly often.
Moon box, when he found out that everyone was unhappy with him liking us: xtkufs7b7p5a1.gif :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017

Your writing is good enough IMO that animations aren't needed to carry the sexy bits of your game and I have played plenty of AVNs where terrible animations actually detracted from the sexiness again IMO.
Keep up the great work! I don't know how you keep on delivering the lewds so quickly but I am in awe of your apparently vast well of sexual perversion.
TLDR:
glenn-quagmire-family-guy.gif

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yeah people now just read summaries, see some screenshots and if they find it intriguing they go for it, right. If one wants to go to a movie they'll just see the trailer and go in blindly, no need for seeing the reviews on what people have to say about the movie. They must don't mind wasting their time if they like decide with their gut feeling and go in Blindly. Must be those people who don't have anything else to do.
I wonder what is the purpose of review section?
For many years, when I decided to go watch a movie, I wouldn't even look at the posters. I didn't even wanted to know the name of the movie. I bought a ticket, sat on my preferred place and waited to be entertained. Did I have some bad sessions? Sure. But I had many very pleasant ones.

This was a game I played with myself, would I recommend this to anyone? Never. Only once I felt so insulted by the poor quality of what I had payed for that I left mid movie. Once. In over 30 years.

So, your irony is wasted, I'm sorry.

I still prefer to be surprised. I still possess the sense of wonderment active enough to be able to go in without expectations and leave satisfied. You apparently prefer to play it safe, wear a belt and suspenders, prioritize planning over spontaneity. To each it's own.

But, I have to tell you. When relying on a non-curated review system, that besides that doesn't have a response system, you'll be sorely tried to find unbiased reviews. So, I would truly recommend that you don't waste time with it. Just my opinion.

Peace :)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes