WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
This is 45. You missed a couple of patches if you're coming from 37
You don't need a bunch of patches, can load all part 3 at once. I got it worked out, thanks. The .37 didnt patch very well and I was actually only played out to the end of .36.

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Word of advice for your changelogs: no one gives 2 shits about how many lines or renders you got. When you have a lot of characters in a single game your changelog should reflect which characters the update has content for.
Yes and no. I don't really care about the lines of coding or dialogue but the render count is nice, imo, as it gives an indication of update size. If it's 83 new renders, i won't bother downloading. However, if it's 1200 new renders, i know i'm in for a treat.
As for the rest, i fully agree. Knowing what characters/paths are included in the update, would be much appreciated.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
i don't understand what needs to be installed to continue the new versions?
If you are going from version 1 to version 2, the version 1 would have created a save file. DO NOT load it, just click continue. The same goes for version 2 to version 3.

Or if you do not wish to play from the start, download version 3 and then get the version 3 save from the OP.

Reactions: MoonBox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yes and no. I don't really care about the lines of coding or dialogue but the render count is nice, imo, as it gives an indication of update size. If it's 83 new renders, i won't bother downloading. However, if it's 1200 new renders, i know i'm in for a treat.
As for the rest, i fully agree. Knowing what characters/paths are included in the update, would be much appreciated.
Moon posts "teasers" in here every two weeks, which is always a good indication of at least some of the girls showing up in the next update. I suspect render count is within a similar range each update (maybe 200-400, but I've never counted, so don't take that number to actually mean anything)

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Look Great Game. Just I had One Question.
Sex Scenes In This Game Are Animated? Or Not?
And How Are These Scenes?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes