ntohugo

Sep 14, 2022
Oh man... I finally started this game, and this fucking Jamila is unavoidable... What an ugly LI :WutFace:

Well... I guess I will have to suffer through her to be able to enjoy the beautiful gingers...

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Oh man... I finally started this game, and this fucking Jamila is unavoidable... What an ugly LI :WutFace:

Well... I guess I will have to suffer through her to be able to enjoy the beautiful gingers...
Please direct your line of sight to the banner on top of this page, everyone of those 7 are unavoidable, you can choose what kink you want but the vanilla version is unavoidable. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: tslojr

ntohugo

Sep 14, 2022
Please direct your line of sight to the banner on top of this page, everyone of those 7 are unavoidable, you can choose what kink you want but the vanilla version is unavoidable. :)
How would I know that? I didn't even know any of the characters (just Nana, obviously).
BUT, suffering through her is a price I am willing to pay...

"You know i'm right" was just a joke... relax

Reactions: tslojr

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
In case you didn't know, Caucasian is also a word used to generally mean "white person" by people who don't know geography.
Gotta love those old fucking racists and the outsized reach their crazy misinformed attempts to justify their shifty behavior have had on the western world.

ntohugo

Sep 14, 2022
So, my opinions on Jamila aside...
If I choose all the choices that don't give her any points, does something bad happen? Or does this not have any consequences?

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So, my opinions on Jamila aside...
If I choose all the choices that don't give her any points, does something bad happen? Or does this not have any consequences?
I could be wrong and I'm open to be corrected but I think that it will just be the vanilla scenes then.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes