Dec 20, 2020
Quick Google Search says
"Honky (also spelled honkie or sometimes honkey) is a derogatory term used to refer to White people, predominantly heard in the United States."
but I never heard it as I'm not from the US.
It kinda died out in the 80's. Last time I heard someone use the term was in 1995, listening to a good ol' Louisiana boy explain why he used certain racial terms for white and black people to call them assholes. I asked him "Why beat around the bush. Just them assholes." You could see the lights turn on in his head for the first time.

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
This is what I get for being asleep when the update drops, then having deadline to deal with when I wake up. Now I had six pages to read after finishing the update!

*sigh*

Anyway ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your service! On a side note, I love all the games in your sig and wanted to say thanks for having a recommendations list to steal from!

Reactions: Elhemeer
Dec 20, 2020
Gotta love those old fucking racists and the outsized reach their crazy misinformed attempts to justify their shifty behavior have had on the western world.
Nothing racist about Caucasian. You go to the doctor's office, fill out the form, and where it says race you have to mark the Caucasian check box if you're white. You don't have another option. Used to be on the census forms too, until it was decided that every American had to be hyphenated addendum to another country.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Oh man... I finally started this game, and this fucking Jamila is unavoidable... What an ugly LI :WutFace:

Well... I guess I will have to suffer through her to be able to enjoy the beautiful gingers...
I always felt that she turned out to be much more beautiful than I expected. One of those choices where I was curious, but glad I went that route. Plus her genuine loving character is a plus in my book.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Nothing racist about Caucasian. You go to the doctor's office, fill out the form, and where it says race you have to mark the Caucasian check box if you're white. You don't have another option. Used to be on the census forms too, until it was decided that every American had to be hyphenated addendum to another country.
Look up why "white" people are called Caucasian. It's from a racist old German anthropologist in the 1700s who was looking for a way to justify his white supremacy by grouping people into "races" he had a boner for the Caucasus so decided that all white people were Caucasian. They also used to consider some Asians and some Arabs as white si they could cooperate their achievements during the European dark ages to further the myth that all advancements came from white people. It's all really fucking gross and super annoying that it is still used in a quasi official capacity in a lot of the US.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
This patch patch patch new version that only accepts magical save patch patch shit is starting to piss me off.
I patched my 36 to 37 and played it to the very last frame of story then saved. Not good enough, apparently.

• Angry
Reactions: hawk784563

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
This patch patch patch new version that only accepts magical save patch patch shit is starting to piss me off.
I patched my 36 to 37 and played it to the very last frame of story then saved. Not good enough, apparently.
Probably cause you didn't follow the very simple instructions. Pebkac errors aren't the dev's problem.

std112233

Jun 8, 2017
Word of advice for your changelogs: no one gives 2 shits about how many lines or renders you got. When you have a lot of characters in a single game your changelog should reflect which characters the update has content for.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes