Dec 20, 2020
Yeahh, Caucasians have too many languages, for example, Dagestan has its own, Chechnya also has its own, both Georgia and Armenia have the same one accents when talking
In case you didn't know, Caucasian is also a word used to generally mean "white person" by people who don't know geography.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
And yes, I know this will probably get tons of negative reactions aka facepalms, but I don't give a damn, if you can't see that endlessly treading water is boring as fuck, you are a stupid moron and deserve no good games. In this vein, I will also not respond to any white-knight posts, you can love the game all you want, it doesn't change that there has been zero development for ages now.
Personally, as facepalms are really the only straightforward negative reactions, and are counted together with positive reactions on your profile, I personally try to avoid giving out facepalms. Feels like giving someone credit for missing the point.

Now, giving a facepalm for a really bad pun? That would be appropriate (I love puns).

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I like Moonbox's work, I'd rather have him take a shot at something new, than to endlessly trot out this one game, as long as patreon supporters still pay for it. Again, you don't have to agree with me, but as much as you love your sarcastic, caustic comments, maybe make it about what people actually are going on about, not about the first thing you can intentionally misinterpret to take a cheap shot at ridiculing someone. That's so fucking childish.
Out of honest curiosity - When Moonbox decided to do something different in his spare time, he created College Days. Admittedly, this had a specific goal of sorts (playing with animation). Still, does this impact your expectations of MB's "next game" at all?

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
i'm a western caucasion and i never heard of honkey ? wtf is that ? :unsure:
Quick Google Search says
"Honky (also spelled honkie or sometimes honkey) is a derogatory term used to refer to White people, predominantly heard in the United States."
but I never heard it as I'm not from the US.

Reactions: RDFozz

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
ya know i should sue MoonBox for severe wrist damage ... and some burns that i refuse to mention where they are located :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:
what good is that with no tits .. jeez man girls gotta have some tits at least small big who cares as long as there's tits :love:
One must keep in mind that the goal is preventing wrist damage and burns. Leave your screen where you can see it, I guess.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Quick Google Search says
"Honky (also spelled honkie or sometimes honkey) is a derogatory term used to refer to White people, predominantly heard in the United States."
but I never heard it as I'm not from the US.
It was most prominent in the 1970s, to the best of my knowledge.

To the best of my knowledge, it has absolutely nothing to do with white people fucking geese. Nothing at all.

• Haha
Reactions: El Pene Del Diablo
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes