wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Can we please go and fuck the grandma and finally end this game? I mean seriously, Moonbox, don't you want to start a new project, get the creative juices flowing, instead of endlessly repeating the same stuff each month?
I just can't get motivated to play this any more. Last three updates, I just checked the OP to see if there was still no sex with Nana and that was it, didn't even download.

It's the same each month, have this kind of sex with that girl and that kind of sex with this girl, ahegao face, ahegao face, litres of female ejaculate here, litres of female ejaculate there, the MC pumps a few litres of sperm into a woman's mouth or pussy, rinse and repeat.

Yes, the scenes are good, the game is funny, there are many good-looking and diverse ladies, but this is kind of like having to eat cake every single day, you can absolutely get too much of a good thing.

And yes, I know this will probably get tons of negative reactions aka facepalms, but I don't give a damn, if you can't see that endlessly treading water is boring as fuck, you are a stupid moron and deserve no good games. In this vein, I will also not respond to any white-knight posts, you can love the game all you want, it doesn't change that there has been zero development for ages now.
Too be honest I don't give a fuck about the grandma

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The reasonable thing to do if you're not enjoying the game is to stop playing it. I ain't about to change everything cause some dude isn't having fun
ya know i should sue MoonBox for severe wrist damage ... and some burns that i refuse to mention where they are located :LOL:

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
Caucasian accent? Can anyone tell me where Caucasia is? I want to hunt down a recording so I can hear this accent. Never even knew there was a Caucasian language, can anyone here speak it?
That's just a region
Technically:
The North Caucasian languages, sometimes called simply Caucasic, is a proposed language family consisting of a pair of well established language families spoken in the Caucasus, predominantly in the north, consisting of the Northwest Caucasian family and the Northeast Caucasian family.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Caucasian accent? Can anyone tell me where Caucasia is? I want to hunt down a recording so I can hear this accent. Never even knew there was a Caucasian language, can anyone here speak it?
You probably didn’t understand my humorous answer... the fact is that “Wah” in the Caucasus, both in Dagestan and in some cities, they say that when something happened between the words. it's like answering in surprise "Wow"Vah", that's very bad"

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Ok, well that's more of a region that a specific country, and no specific language either. A Russian accent when speaking English is what you would most likely hear, unless you are familiar with the other languages spoken in that region. Then you may figure out where that person is from, and their native language. So there is no Caucasian accent.
Correct Caucasus is the region where europe and Asia meet so there's no specific language that's called caucasian.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Correct caucasian is the region where europe and Asia meet so there's no specific language that's called caucasian.
Yeahh, Caucasians have too many languages, for example, Dagestan has its own, Chechnya also has its own, both Georgia and Armenia have the same one accents when talking

Reactions: Krysis_here
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes