botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Can we please go and fuck the grandma and finally end this game? I mean seriously, Moonbox, don't you want to start a new project, get the creative juices flowing, instead of endlessly repeating the same stuff each month?
I just can't get motivated to play this any more. Last three updates, I just checked the OP to see if there was still no sex with Nana and that was it, didn't even download.

It's the same each month, have this kind of sex with that girl and that kind of sex with this girl, ahegao face, ahegao face, litres of female ejaculate here, litres of female ejaculate there, the MC pumps a few litres of sperm into a woman's mouth or pussy, rinse and repeat.

Yes, the scenes are good, the game is funny, there are many good-looking and diverse ladies, but this is kind of like having to eat cake every single day, you can absolutely get too much of a good thing.

And yes, I know this will probably get tons of negative reactions aka facepalms, but I don't give a damn, if you can't see that endlessly treading water is boring as fuck, you are a stupid moron and deserve no good games. In this vein, I will also not respond to any white-knight posts, you can love the game all you want, it doesn't change that there has been zero development for ages now.

Last edited:

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
Can we please go and fuck the grandma and finally end this game? I mean seriously, Moonbox, don't you want to start a new project, get the creative juices flowing, instead of endlessly repeating the same stuff each month?
I just can't get motivated to play this any more. Last three updates, I just checked the OP to see if there was still no sex with Nana and that was it, didn't even download.

It's the same each month, have this kind of sex with that girl and that kind of sex with this girl, ahegao face, ahegao face, litres of female ejaculate here, litres of female ejaculate there, the MC pumps a few litres of sperm into a woman's mouth or pussy, rinse and repeat.

Yes, the scenes are good, the game is funny, there are many good-looking and diverse ladies, but this is kind of like having to eat cake every single day, you can absolutely get too much of a good thing.
Nana is on sick leave :ROFLMAO:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I can only assume because I'm no Mindreader but if Moonbox would have wanted to start a new project he would have said something of that sort already and it has been said multiple times already that the scene with Nana is gonna be the halfway point and not the end.

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023

And yes, I know this will probably get tons of negative reactions aka facepalms, but I don't give a damn, if you can't see that endlessly treading water is boring as fuck, you are a stupid moron and deserve no good games. In this vein, I will also not respond to any white-knight posts, you can love the game all you want, it doesn't change that there has been zero development for ages now.
Let's just go bang Polly into oblivion and have an amazing time. Nana can wait until it's... NANA TIME!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I was expecting to see Larry moving out of Natalia's house after last time, just not in this manner:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He did all of that to himself, but there's this part of me concerned about the animal lover turning animalistic and trying to exact vengeance against the protagonist in a violent manner. Hopefully such scenario won't come to pass.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox
Jul 28, 2023
I was expecting to see Larry moving out of Natalia's house after last time, just not in this manner:
He did all of that to himself, but there's this part of me concerned about the animal lover turning animalistic and trying to exact vengeance against the protagonist in a violent manner. Hopefully such scenario won't come to pass.
Don't think this is the kind of game where you have to worry about such serious consequences.

Jun 4, 2022

This is the what, 44th-45th update for this game? It doesn't take a genius to recognise a familial pattern form after just the first few, and fairplay to Moon it has worked for them. Not every creator can find a niche and it be majorly loved, but of course there will be those that complain it isn't for them. And that's ok. But to go into a diatribe that condemns a game for something it has not been, or even attempted to be something different, is asinine at best.

And quite frankly, those same beats in every update show a strong understanding of how creativty can come to fruition. Most media these days is just repeating off itself, not least of all literal sequels that are trying to reach the same high as its previous iteration.

You also spouted off about "...zero development" which is just completely ignorant of the process of things. I can't even pretend to imagine how it all works, but the fact Moon is able to consistently have updates every 2 weeks is truly remarkable.

There are some things you like, but don't like the narrative and same beats and overall, dislike this game. That's perfectly fine, and I'm sure most others would be appreciative of the variety of opinion. But to then say that "...if you can't see that endlessly treading water is boring as fuck, you are a stupid moron and deserve no good game" just shows that you look down on those that like this game, to which the Australian part of me just goes "fuck you mate. You can like what you like, but don't shit on what others like cunt"

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

"Dev, stop making this game i'm not even playing"......

This is Reddit worthy.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

botc76 I will reply to you directly, because you raise points that go beyond the dismissal point.

You are completely within your rights to feel fatigued by the apparent stasis of the story. Whatever little there is of it.

To me there's 2 main motives for this, one is the genre, the other is the periodicity.

The genre, there's really not much we can say, or even do about this. It is a Harem and impregnation fantasy, so serial fucking is the point, serially fucking is the story. There's not much that can be changed about it. MB chose Allison as the final Boss and is setting, slowly, the scenario where she'll be added fully to the "roster". Is he wrong, is he right? Should this be done in another manner, not be done at all? All of that are valid points to debate. Would that really change anything? Would our debates influence his decisions in any meaningful way? Allow me to doubt it, he's proven to be quite sure of his vision. So, in terms of Genre and game-play, there's not really much more to say.

The periodicity issue, is a lot more complex. The fact that MB decided to make releases on such a short period, limits terribly the content that can be in each release, since it also needs to balance the content between characters, it is harder even to move the story, except in small increments. They aren't apparent if we look update to update, but if we take a step back, there's constant and continuous improvement. I have also to point out that the in-game time is completely different than our time. From last year Xmas to now, the characters have reached maybe Valentines day or close to it. While we had a full year. This, while apparently insignificant, is also the basis for why "it is taking so long" to bang Allison. It isn't. The MC is at her house for what, 4 or 5 months. If you think that is more than enough to woo a 61 years old grandma to be ready to have sex with her grandson, allow me to look at you in disbelief.

Alright, I've said a lot, but you (I bet) are still at the same point, none of this matters, you are tired of this and the game is making less and less sense to you. There's nothing I can do to help you. How about you take a long break, let this develop further and go past the predicted point that is going to happen, then you can, with maybe fresher eyes or some curiosity enjoy this again.

Hoping to see you here again.

Peace :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
"Dev, stop making this game i'm not even playing"......

This is Reddit worthy.
That is not what I'm saying, and you should be smart enough to know that, but of course the moment you disagree with someone, you basically force yourself to misunderstand, so you can take your usual cheap shots.
Reddit worthy, my ass.

I wrote that I haven't played the last few updates any more, because I am bored by the endless repetition. It's not like this game has had any significant development story-wise since halfway through part 2.
That doesn't mean I don't play the game at all any more, or don't want to play a worthy ending to the game. Many people wait until a few updates are there, before they play a game again, because they want a larger chunk of content, do you claim they have stopped playing the game as well?
And even if I completely stopped to play for now and wanted to wait until it is finished and Nana has been fucked, before I play again, because I'm bored by the non-story, that also wouldn't mean my comment makes no sense.

It's completely fine if you disagree and have fun with month after month of updates where the only difference is which woman the MC fucks this time, but I don't like it when something just goes on and on and on without any significant development.

I like Moonbox's work, I'd rather have him take a shot at something new, than to endlessly trot out this one game, as long as patreon supporters still pay for it. Again, you don't have to agree with me, but as much as you love your sarcastic, caustic comments, maybe make it about what people actually are going on about, not about the first thing you can intentionally misinterpret to take a cheap shot at ridiculing someone. That's so fucking childish.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
So for consistency's sake.
Unless the mc had a radioactive accident during the college days build and this main game. He has a few more kids than Tanya's kid.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I wrote that I haven't played the last few updates any more, because I am bored by the endless repetition. It's not like this game has had any significant development story-wise since halfway through part 2.
in an unusual take for my reddit brains 'must make drama jokes', i'll just comment on this part alone.

the last update (.44) made a very signifigant story/plot point. just play it for that, and then you can find out the rest for yourself.

Reactions: MoonBox and Ruffuss

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

I mean not only you ......

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes