FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It's called Boxing day, because it's the day we throw the boxes out? Right? Riiiiiiiight???

I already did... and the trash bin was completely full of them... so... it must be...

Peace :D

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
It's called Boxing day, because it's the day we throw the boxes out? Right? Riiiiiiiight???

I already did... and the trash bin was completely full of them... so... it must be...

Peace :D
I thought it was the day you punch your neighbor's ears off for putting his Christmas trash in your dumpster.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
You been playing car mechanic simulator? Its how that job works exactly taking repair jobs while heading out to barn locations and finding a junker buried somewhere inside and restoring to factory new and selling it to a massive amount of money

• Haha
Reactions: KingKraven

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
You been playing car mechanic simulator? Its how that job works exactly taking repair jobs while heading out to barn locations and finding a junker buried somewhere inside and restoring to factory new and selling it to a massive amount of money
Never played the game. But my old acct was deleted long ago and I decided to make a return. So, in essence, I did take an old junker(Me) and made it new. :ROFLMAO:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Just came across this game. Is the sex scenes animated or just stills? Thank you for a reply.
Nothing you get wonka.gif

Seriously though ... Why do people do this.

Does it really take less time to post on a thread, go away and come back later just to find out an answer you probably already know 'cause otherwise why ask?

Are you really getting your rocks off seeing people react to your troll post?

Meh, enjoy your reaction. And The List™.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes