Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 3200626
NAna wishes you all a Happy Merry ChristMas and has put together a trove of her pinups for you to enjoy and plan your lives accordingly for the coming years ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The fuck does any of that mediocre AI artwork have to do with Grandma's House? You know what, nevermind. You can go on the list.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
YEah .. she never said she was on par herself with what MoonBox is dishing out about her and her fabulous life, there is a very good reason MoonBox is the game maker and not Nana herself.
She still wanted me to convey some happy feels about this game and the community ... please do not make her regret her decision to be yappy with y”all.

Reactions: MrBangarang

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Merry Christmas to all of you, started already the pre Christmas run, have great Holidays, and might they be peacfull and full of love , if not for what is Booze for ;)
Special whishes for MoonBox for his never ending supply of good vibes and entertainment,
abrazo to yer all and now.....Vodka....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Merry Christmas everyone :love:
My PC is fucked so I had to get a little creative with this one
Merry Christmas Moonbox and Everyone. And a Happy New Year. Would Have been a nice picture if you had of included Tonya and Ann since it is Ann's first Christmas but still a great pic.

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
Merry Christmas everyone :love:
My PC is fucked so I had to get a little creative with this one
Merry Christmas to you also. I called Santa and told him about your computer problem and he said that he would help you, but you didn't do the portrait of Mrs Claus you promised him, so he refuses to help you out. Should've done that portrait, brother. :ROFLMAO:

ClassicGamer221

Jun 27, 2023
This is pretty simple, and it's the same for part 1 AND part 2 (and will probably be the same for all parts)
Look for this screen, when it shows "SAVE NOW!" in giant letters in the middle and the text at the bottom starts with "SAVE NOW!"
View attachment 3183874
You have to save on this screen. If you missed it by accident, the bottom text will tell you to roll back.
Thanks for the response! I didn't return to edit my post, but I did see it and thanks to auto-advance did go slightly past it, but I rolled back to the screen when I got the 2nd prompt.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes