ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I mean, he is French. *shrugs*
That's the reason Josianne married that guy (revealed after she got a good shag and he went to change his soiled undergarments), it's because she missed bad her old country and wanted something to remember it, but she found something better along the way (and the Frenchie cuck said she wasn't taking the pill, so she might be pregnant). :unsure:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I kinda can't wait to see Aunt Amy's reaction when she sees Ann for the first time. Is she going to have the same reaction as Liz or is she going to have the reaction of Nana?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I kinda can't wait to see Aunt Amy's reaction when she sees Ann for the first time. Is she going to have the same reaction as Liz or is she going to have the reaction of Nana?
Between those 3 I don't know, probably to render them unconcious to get Ann back :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Between those 3 I don't know, probably to render them unconcious to get Ann back :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I have a feeling that Liz and Amy are going to have to fight their Mom and Jamilla for time with Ann. Those 2 will I think have a lot of quality time with Ann. Nobody spoils babies more than Grandma's and Great Grandma's.

Reactions: EJW

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
I have a feeling that Liz and Amy are going to have to fight their Mom and Jamilla for time with Ann. Those 2 will I think have a lot of quality time with Ann. Nobody spoils babies more than Grandma's and Great Grandma's.
I can say from experience that grandaunts and great grandaunts are not inferioir or second to only to grandmas and great grandmas.
And as Liz and Amy are Grand Aunts now they will have to do their share of spoiling the little Ann

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
dear MoonBox,

can you clarify whether MC does have supersperm or not quite supersperm?
why his girlfriend got superfetated, but his aunt and cousin still didn’t. other girls, in particular Mila, also don’t think about getting pregnant. mess! and the O'Reilly family is also empty. ugliness!
Jasmine still won't tell me the result of her pregnancy test.

After all, does MC have super sperm or not super?

=)

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
dear MoonBox,

why his girlfriend got superfetated, but his aunt and cousin still didn’t. other girls, in particular Mila, also don’t think about getting pregnant. mess! and the O'Reilly family is also empty. ugliness!

=)
The girlfriend was knocked up 6 months before the game started. As of 0.44 it's been 96 days not enough time has passed for others to show.

Reactions: ramvivat

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
dear MoonBox,

=)
Your question has a simple answer: Yesn't.

The supersperm is there. BUT. Instead of impregnating everyone as the MC cums inside, it exists as a plot armor to squish questions.

I works like this: Should this woman that is way to old to even have periods anymore, get pregnant? Supersperm her, and it's done.
Should this woman that is using anti-conceptional this or that get pregnant? Supersperm her and it's done.
Should this woman.................. pregnant? Supersperm her and it's done.

The plot no longer hangs up on IF the pregnancy is even possible, only that it's there.

Instead of a device to rape impregnation, (or a way to make them pregnant against their will), it is a plot device to overcome any other obstacle, WHEN, the pregnancy is decided.

From the Dev, we heard that everyone will get pregnant at least once. We also know that other than the 7 magnifics, all other women will give us, the players, the option to Impregnate, at some point. The 7, will get pregnant at the Dev's will. He may even choose to not tell us, while all the others, you will HAVE to press the button, WHEN the dev thinks it's time.

The wish to have a super sperm that makes rape impregnations is way too slimy and Non-consensual to be here (IMO).

Peace :(

• Haha
Reactions: YnP and ramvivat

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023

The supersperm is there. BUT. Instead of impregnating everyone as the MC cums inside, it exists as a plot armor to squish questions.

I works like this: Should this woman that is way to old to even have periods anymore, get pregnant? Supersperm her, and it's done.
Should this woman that is using anti-conceptional this or that get pregnant? Supersperm her and it's done.

The plot no longer hangs up on IF the pregnancy is even possible, only that it's there.

Instead of a device to rape impregnation, (or a way to make them pregnant against their will), it is a plot device to overcome any other obstacle, WHEN, the pregnancy is decided.

From the Dev, we heard that everyone will get pregnant at least once. We also know that other than the 7 magnifics, all other women will give us, the players, the option to Impregnate, at some point. The 7, will get pregnant at the Dev's will. He may even choose to not tell us, while all the others, you will HAVE to press the button, WHEN the dev thinks it's time.

The wish to have a super sperm that makes rape impregnations is way too slimy and Non-consensual to be here (IMO).

Maybe the super sperm is super intelligent and turns itself off at times? :ROFLMAO:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

First:
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Second, for some reason, this "rant" has me imagining MCs sperm looking like Earthworm Jim, shooting diaphragms, taking out IUDs, or swimming up fallopian tubes and shooting dried-out ovaries to re-invigorate them, then lassoing out a new egg to implant ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
dear MoonBox,

=)
From the best of my understanding, he has plot-sensitive super-sperm. When MoonBox wants a girl to get pregnant she will; until then she won't.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes