RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
One of them is showing..........(no, not Tanya)
In Paveena's case, it's the other magic macguffin - Priya's fertility treatment. I believe that was intended as the fix for Allison and the others her age, who have presumably gone through menopause. Logically, even supersperm requires an egg to make a baby.

It's specifically stated that she took that (without Priya's knowledge or permission), and that it causes rapid early development. Wasn't clear to me if that meant the pregnancy as a whole would take less time (logically it should, if the baby got that large that quick).

Reactions: eltharion83

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
In Paveena's case, it's the other magic macguffin - Priya's fertility treatment. I believe that was intended as the fix for Allison and the others her age, who have presumably gone through menopause. Logically, even supersperm requires an egg to make a baby.

It's specifically stated that she took that (without Priya's knowledge or permission), and that it causes rapid early development. Wasn't clear to me if that meant the pregnancy as a whole would take less time (logically it should, if the baby got that large that quick).
Oh you are 100% correct. My point was only that there was one woman already showing ;)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
First:
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Second, for some reason, this "rant" has me imagining MCs sperm looking like Earthworm Jim, shooting diaphragms, taking out IUDs, or swimming up fallopian tubes and shooting dried-out ovaries to re-invigorate them, then lassoing out a new egg to implant ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well MNF's* MC's supersperm do miracle - decreased grandma's oldness, make her younger and.... IMPREGNATE ALL THE SHIT OUT OF HER!

*My New Family

;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Uthuriel

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
I just want to ask, can we have Abby on this game? I was so sad when the other game ended and didn't have more of her, would love to have a full game with that character on it xDDD

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I just want to ask, can we have Abby on this game? I was so sad when the other game ended and didn't have more of her, would love to have a full game with that character on it xDDD
According to "sources", unlikely, but if you want to keep hoping, knock yourself out.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The answer so far is: No one knows. (Not true, MoonBox may have a pretty good idea but he hasn't made it public that I know of).

Like you most of us that played the other game want those girls here. We were told one of them may be coming, the teacher, since she's Jada's sister-in-law. The others, it's still possible. But it is anyone's guess how probable.

Peace :D

John Nada

Jul 10, 2023
Your question has a simple answer: Yesn't.

The supersperm is there. BUT. Instead of impregnating everyone as the MC cums inside, it exists as a plot armor to squish questions.

I works like this: Should this woman that is way to old to even have periods anymore, get pregnant? Supersperm her, and it's done.
Should this woman that is using anti-conceptional this or that get pregnant? Supersperm her and it's done.
Should this woman.................. pregnant? Supersperm her and it's done.

The plot no longer hangs up on IF the pregnancy is even possible, only that it's there.

Instead of a device to rape impregnation, (or a way to make them pregnant against their will), it is a plot device to overcome any other obstacle, WHEN, the pregnancy is decided.

From the Dev, we heard that everyone will get pregnant at least once. We also know that other than the 7 magnifics, all other women will give us, the players, the option to Impregnate, at some point. The 7, will get pregnant at the Dev's will. He may even choose to not tell us, while all the others, you will HAVE to press the button, WHEN the dev thinks it's time.

The wish to have a super sperm that makes rape impregnations is way too slimy and Non-consensual to be here (IMO).

Peace :(
Think of it this way: What if Superman never left Smallville and had superpowers ONLY in his cock and balls? It's a story about a very unique superhero. Let's call him Captain Super Squirt.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Think of it this way: What if Superman never left Smallville and had superpowers ONLY in his cock and balls? It's a story about a very unique superhero. Let's call him Captain Super Squirt.
In Smallville Clark couldn't even fly, but Lana was hot as fuck... Now I know from where I KNOW Josie from BADIK... FUUUUUUCK :: Slap Forehead ::

Reactions: Another Myth

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
To be fair the main 7 are so... vanilla. This game lives and dies by the side girls IMO - i would happily trade all of them for the O'Rielly 4 and Sophia family trio. Heck compared to the main 7 the ones aimed at a more minor number of people are far more memorable than them including the literal Karen, the amazon femdom, the cucks wife, the bbw store clerk and so on.

The 7 are good and all, i don't hate them or anything (i choose to fuck everything that moves in this game lol) but i can understand people wanting to have the option to opt out of their stuff and maybe just get to the scenes with characters they prefer more and given games name (and presumed premise) is perhaps a bait for those who love ladies of the older variety having teens forced on them is perhaps the very opposite of what floats their boat.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Heck compared to the main 7 the ones aimed at a more minor number of people are far more memorable than them including the literal Karen, the amazon femdom, the cucks wife, the bbw store clerk and so on.
That's a nice opinion you have there, we all have opinions though, and I just completely disagree. Being part of the main 7 doesn't automatically make any of them less interesting or memorable than any of the other characters. As a matter of fact my two favorite characters are Cat and Liz, without them I would automatically like the game less.

Also it's funny that you're lumping all 7 of the magnificent 7 as vanilla, when Cat especially isn't vanilla at all. She's a literal cuckquean to the highest degree, who's already done some really kinky shit, and if the visit to the sex shop with her was any indication, it will only get kinkier. If the recent Cat stuff has come off to 'Vanilla' to you, then I'm not sure what to tell you.

Shizuka is also moving in a very much non-vanilla direction, depending on your choices. She's seemingly going to be heavily involved in BDSM stuff later if you choose so. She's already started to show a kinky side recently, and once the BDSM stuff with her truly picks up, it will only get more and more so. We also haven't quite figured out just how kinky Asami is either, who knows where the relationship with her could possibly end up.

We have no idea about Nana or Amy yet, either of them could be closet freaks and we wouldn't even know. Are some of the side characters really interesting, and I also love them? Yes 100%, but to say they're more interesting than the main 7, because the main 7 are too 'vanilla', is just fundamentally a flawed statement. Some of them are more interesting than some members of the main 7, I'd definitely agree with that, but considering my two favorite characters are part of the main 7, obviously your logic is flawed and highly subjective to begin with.

I'm not saying you're wrong for having this opinion, or that people shouldn't be allowed to express such opinions, but when you openly express opinions in a forum, you open yourself up to other people criticizing or contesting your opinions with their own. I think some of the "side characters" are amazing, and I also love them more than some of the M7 members, like Mila and Fiona for example, they're both in my top 5.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Usually, yes. I'm not a fan of blondes. But Chloe was special. It's too bad wtf happened to her in RL.
I'll choose to stay mum about that. It was too fucked up.

I recently saw Lana on a Netflix show. She still can't act for shit and all the fresh face is mostly gone, the figure isn't all bad, considering. It was mostly sad to see, but, I would support her being cast in some simpler roles, for the face recognition factor, if not for stellar acting capabilities. No idea if she'll show up again.

Peace :)

Reactions: KingKraven
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes