FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Does the Catherine route get triggered automatically? I have been trying not to do anything sexual with her. But whatever choices I make the MC ends up being in a sexual relationship with her. (I don't like the students in this game,they are hella annoying tbh)
You have your answer. No, there's no escaping Catherine.

This game is setup in a mixed way. There are 7 core women that you can't refuse, all you can do is Accept or Refuse some kinks with them. Then you have a LOT of women that you can choose to have or not.

Have fun.

Peace :)

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Does the Catherine route get triggered automatically? I have been trying not to do anything sexual with her. But whatever choices I make the MC ends up being in a sexual relationship with her. (I don't like the students in this game,they are hella annoying tbh)
What is wrong with you.gif

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Imagine not liking a cutie like Cathy... the fuck is wrong with you... :HideThePain:
Bruh out of all the names you could have referred to her as, Catherine, Cat/Kat, Katie, you instead choose Cathy. Anytime I hear the name Cathy I instantly think of someone who's at least in their mid 40's, definitely not someone Cat's age. :ROFLMAO:

I do agree with you though, definitely something wrong indeed.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Where is this styled as a novel with an over-arching story, a hero's journey or anything else like that? The overview makes it pretty clear that there's none of that. If someone reads it and comes in expecting a deep and meaningful story, that's on them.

A lot of these reviews could be avoided if those people had some more common sense, read the overview and checked the tags.

WORLD SHATTERED!
I was under the impression this was the greatest story ever written down since chocolate chip cookie recipe was first put on paper.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Proves my point. He should just forget this one and find something he actually likes.
Well, that might be true if this was nothing but Cat, Polly, Isabella, Sophia, and probably Mila, Shizuka, and the twins.

As has been pointed out on many occasions, there are a lot of LIs here. Out of eight characters who some might view as underage (most are at best 18 or 19 (and some you'd only know that from the text, not the visuals); the first 4 are gymnasts, who tend to be less voluptuous), you can avoid 75%.

If you don't come here and read up on things, you wouldn't know about the M7. The account may have been up for 3 years, but this is the 5th post the guy has made. Coming here with a question isn't hideously unreasonable. Being uncomfortable with sexual activity with characters you view as too young isn't either.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, that might be true if this was nothing but Cat, Polly, Isabella, Sophia, and probably Mila, Shizuka, and the twins.

As has been pointed out on many occasions, there are a lot of LIs here. Out of eight characters who some might view as underage (most are at best 18 or 19 (and some you'd only know that from the text, not the visuals); the first 4 are gymnasts, who tend to be less voluptuous), you can avoid 75%.

If you don't come here and read up on things, you wouldn't know about the M7. The account may have been up for 3 years, but this is the 5th post the guy has made. Coming here with a question isn't hideously unreasonable. Being uncomfortable with sexual activity with characters you view as too young isn't either.
Defend him all you want. He can bounce if he doesn't want Cat.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Sorry, thought this was about his prejudices, not yours.
It was probably about both, if I'm being honest. He named Cat and then added in the rest as school girls. Which set me off. Because Moon has stated many times that the family isn't avoidable. But yet we always have people poppin in saying something about avoiding this family member or the other. It gets tiring.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes