xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So for consistency's sake.
Unless the mc had a radioactive accident during the college days build and this main game. He has a few more kids than Tanya's kid.
Yes we discused that already, at least 3 more confirmed pregnacys where he is the father (Not counting Tanyas 2nd preggo) . and a few more were we suspect (not so clear by the storyline) at this point we only can guess who will be next.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I have to say, our little Piggy is learning quite well. Hopefully we'll get to have Piggy and Karen scene at some point, with Karen giving some pointers to Piggy. MoonBox :D
Which means Annabelle's ready for some sexy time (and plenty of squealing) in a future update. A threesome between them would be interesting to see happening. :giggle::whistle:

Reactions: MoonBox

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Can we please go and fuck the grandma and finally end this game? I mean seriously, Moonbox, don't you want to start a new project, get the creative juices flowing, instead of endlessly repeating the same stuff each month?
I just can't get motivated to play this any more. Last three updates, I just checked the OP to see if there was still no sex with Nana and that was it, didn't even download.

It's the same each month, have this kind of sex with that girl and that kind of sex with this girl, ahegao face, ahegao face, litres of female ejaculate here, litres of female ejaculate there, the MC pumps a few litres of sperm into a woman's mouth or pussy, rinse and repeat.

Yes, the scenes are good, the game is funny, there are many good-looking and diverse ladies, but this is kind of like having to eat cake every single day, you can absolutely get too much of a good thing.

And yes, I know this will probably get tons of negative reactions aka facepalms, but I don't give a damn, if you can't see that endlessly treading water is boring as fuck, you are a stupid moron and deserve no good games. In this vein, I will also not respond to any white-knight posts, you can love the game all you want, it doesn't change that there has been zero development for ages now.
A wild dick head appears.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, I'm not saying I didn't like this episode, but I feel sorry for Natalia. She's still sitting at home, slowly masturbating and watching out the window, waiting for the MC to enter his bedroom, while he's fallen asleep at someone else's house.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
That is not what I'm saying, and you should be smart enough to know that, but of course the moment you disagree with someone, you basically force yourself to misunderstand, so you can take your usual cheap shots.
Reddit worthy, my ass.

I wrote that I haven't played the last few updates any more, because I am bored by the endless repetition. It's not like this game has had any significant development story-wise since halfway through part 2.
That doesn't mean I don't play the game at all any more, or don't want to play a worthy ending to the game. Many people wait until a few updates are there, before they play a game again, because they want a larger chunk of content, do you claim they have stopped playing the game as well?
Actually you said,

I just can't get motivated to play this any more.
AND then said...

Last three updates, I just checked the OP to see if there was still no sex with Nana and that was it, didn't even download.
So basically you can't be motivated to play any more AND you aren't even downloading the last three updates.
So you didn't say you didn't play the last few updates, you said you can't be motivated to play this = the game i.e. stopped playing the game AND you didn't even DOWNLOAD the last three updates.

To be fair as well you should have phrased it better and you should be smart enough to know that starting your post with
Can we please go and fuck the grandma and finally end this game?
would ruffle some feathers and there was nothing stopping you from just posting something along the lines of...
"I hope there is some story development soon" or "moon can you give us a hint when the next story update will be?"
You could also instead of asking for an end to the game, ask for more story content and maybe even pitch some ideas.

And yes, I know this will probably get tons of negative reactions aka facepalms, but I don't give a damn, if you can't see that endlessly treading water is boring as fuck, you are a stupid moron and deserve no good games. In this vein, I will also not respond to any white-knight posts, you can love the game all you want, it doesn't change that there has been zero development for ages now.
You also say it's fine if people disagree with you...

It's completely fine if you disagree and have fun with month after month of updates where the only difference is which woman the MC fucks this time, but I don't like it when something just goes on and on and on without any significant development.
but end the previous post by insulting anyone that DOES disagree with you. You should also know that dismissing other peoples opinions and saying that only yours is right is not going to go over well.

Not sure why you are so miffed but you knew that post was a bad idea and now you're doubling down and that never ends well.
If there is any misunderstandings, it's of your own making and maybe just ask in the future instead of trying to bulldoze your way through.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Grandma's House [v0.45] [Moonbox] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [502,0 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [485,9 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks Bob

Can we please go and fuck the grandma and finally end this game? I mean seriously, Moonbox, don't you want to start a new project, get the creative juices flowing, instead of endlessly repeating the same stuff each month?
I just can't get motivated to play this any more. Last three updates, I just checked the OP to see if there was still no sex with Nana and that was it, didn't even download.

It's the same each month, have this kind of sex with that girl and that kind of sex with this girl, ahegao face, ahegao face, litres of female ejaculate here, litres of female ejaculate there, the MC pumps a few litres of sperm into a woman's mouth or pussy, rinse and repeat.

Yes, the scenes are good, the game is funny, there are many good-looking and diverse ladies, but this is kind of like having to eat cake every single day, you can absolutely get too much of a good thing.

No to all of that.
The reasonable thing to do if you're not enjoying the game is to stop playing it. I ain't about to change everything cause some dude isn't having fun

I was expecting to see Larry moving out of Natalia's house after last time, just not in this manner:
He did all of that to himself, but there's this part of me concerned about the animal lover turning animalistic and trying to exact vengeance against the protagonist in a violent manner. Hopefully such scenario won't come to pass.
Nah no worries, this is grandma's house. If Larry tries something it would just end up with MC impregnating his entire family of something ;)

I mean not only you ......
Nah she just saw a mouse :LOL:

Okay, I'm not saying I didn't like this episode, but I feel sorry for Natalia. She's still sitting at home, slowly masturbating and watching out the window, waiting for the MC to enter his bedroom, while he's fallen asleep at someone else's house.
Damn now I feel bad. Maybe I'll give him a bodycam so she can always watch

Thanks King

GrandmasHouse-P3v0.45
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks Bitsy

Not sure why you are so miffed
He's just using way too many words to say he wants nana sex :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That is not what I'm saying, and you should be smart enough to know that, but of course the moment you disagree with someone, you basically force yourself to misunderstand, so you can take your usual cheap shots.
Reddit worthy, my ass.

I wrote that I haven't played the last few updates any more, because I am bored by the endless repetition. It's not like this game has had any significant development story-wise since halfway through part 2.
That doesn't mean I don't play the game at all any more, or don't want to play a worthy ending to the game. Many people wait until a few updates are there, before they play a game again, because they want a larger chunk of content, do you claim they have stopped playing the game as well?
And even if I completely stopped to play for now and wanted to wait until it is finished and Nana has been fucked, before I play again, because I'm bored by the non-story, that also wouldn't mean my comment makes no sense.

It's completely fine if you disagree and have fun with month after month of updates where the only difference is which woman the MC fucks this time, but I don't like it when something just goes on and on and on without any significant development.

I like Moonbox's work, I'd rather have him take a shot at something new, than to endlessly trot out this one game, as long as patreon supporters still pay for it. Again, you don't have to agree with me, but as much as you love your sarcastic, caustic comments, maybe make it about what people actually are going on about, not about the first thing you can intentionally misinterpret to take a cheap shot at ridiculing someone. That's so fucking childish.
If I merely disagreed with your post, i'd tell you so. It's not as if i'm shy about sharing my opinion.

This is a tad beyond disagreement.

I was trying to be playfully polite about it but if you don't like me being "fucking childish" then allow me to be sincerely mature and honest with you dearheart.

I legitimitely thought your post was dumb as fuck.

I didn't to make a whole thing of it because I quite like you. I don't mind arguing/bantering/mocking people I don't like, who gives a shit, right? .... but I like you so one snarky comment and move on, people know me well enough on here to not take that shit seriously .... or so I thought.

So, real talk.

It was a shit take, no 2 ways about it. When a dev creates a game you have the option to download and play it. If something isn't going in a direction you like then everyone is free to voice that opinion or simply not play.

To post that a dev should hurry up and finish their game because you personally don't like how it's going, there is no way that is ever going to look good. It's like giving a massive fuck you to the people that do enjoy it, fuck their enjoyment, right?

It does come across a tiny bit arrogant. Shit, even i'm not that bad and I do have a superiority complex.

I genuinely hate the old "if you don't like it, don't play it", it just grates on me. However if you're at the point where you're wanting the dev to finish something a hell of a lot of people enjoy then maybe it is time to take a step back for a while.

Diddeldoo

Sep 1, 2023
I did not play 0.45 yet, by the way thanks for the update Moonbox. :) The problem with your question though is that the answer depends on who asks the question.

If you are of the Clinton school of thought, then the answer is No. If you consider sex and sexual activities as a bit broader as putting your dick into a hole, they had plenty of sexual activities together and he even gave her a number of orgasms already.
Im asking whether the grandma gives either a handjob, blowjob or something like that to the mc.

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021

"Waaah! The dev won't let me fuck my favorite waifu yet! Waah! I don't care about the other 30 LI's stories! This game sucks because there's one woman I can't fuck yet!"

Reactions: zkawai
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes