Drizzt460

Apr 13, 2018
Is there any way to change the MC's name? I lost my previous save and am using one from here. Love the game.

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
I don't know how to do it.
But I will look.
Should be relatively simple. Download the mod and place the .rpa file into Grandma's House's "game" folder. Once you boot the game, hit Alt+M on your keyboard to bring up the UI. In the search tab, set it to search for "values." Search for the MC's name, and change the value to what you want to change his name to. Feel free to DM me if you have any other questions, I'll help out where I can.

Reactions: xapican

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I havent finished the update, but we got some more ridiculous-gold!

Working out in leather/plastic pants is my new favorite thing in GH. Not quite on the level of Gravity2, Jamila vacuuming, or Molly's balls... but, still gets a big smile.

screenshot0001.png

Bless you, Moonbox.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Well people who are thinking of trying a new game go to the review section first to get a feel on how people feel about the game and if the game is to the player tastes. If I see many reviews saying no story, fuckfest, etc it's helpful to me to decide if I really want to play a fuckfest and not a story focussed game or save time and play something that caters my intersts. So yeah it's important for me and many others letting me know why they don't like the game
If someone can't figure out it's a fuckfest from the overview and the last supper on steroids cover pic, then I doubt they would understand any story that might be in the game. :ROFLMAO:

This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.45] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download
Thanks Daniele

Comments on multiple posts:

Sadly, Wiggles, I think you've greatly underestimated the people generating the "nonsense". Version 0.45 vs Episode 45 would make absolutely no difference.

So, tell us about your dog. I assume you're using the inverse of the usual phrase ender because there isn't a god; however, it would be a pointless change if there isn't a dog either....

Perhaps because the game has no "animated" tag? I mean if a review stated "this game has no gay content - avoid" when the game has no "gay" tag, wouldn't that seem like a pointless review?

It is, however, included in the tag list at the top of every page.

MoonBox - for whatever reason, the system here has two sets of tag lists. One shows up at the top of every page; the other shows up under "Genre" in the OP. I used to check Genre by preference, as the words are bigger, and Genre also allows note on future tags (and even never tags). However, someone pointed out to me that (in some cases) the page-top list is more up-to-date.

That said, I encourage you to update the Genre list. I can easily think of a reason not to (it's spelled with a capital P), but I don't think making the two extant lists jibe is a major risk.
The original game doesn't have incest so it's not in the genre spoiler, it's in the tags because of the patch. Some tags get added by mods from reports.

I havent finished the update, but we got some more ridiculous-gold!

Working out in leather/plastic pants is my new favorite thing in GH. Not quite on the level of Gravity2, Jamila vacuuming, or Molly's balls... but, still gets a big smile.

View attachment 3215721

Bless you, Moonbox.
It's vegan leather, very breathable. She might as well be naked ;)

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Been funny reading all these posts about reviews...

Mine was that I just received an unfriendly note from a developer yesterday about a game
I reviewed ~2 years ago. (I had changed my review from 5 star to 1 star because the game
had since been abandoned.)

Then all of a sudden several of my reviews from other games were marked as inappropriate...
I received all these notes about them being deleted.

I asked for more information but the moderator never wrote back...

I must have really hurt that dev's feelings....lol

Cheers

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Was told because I like this vn and have an opinion I'm a moron whiteknight and I should go fuck myself...Well
botc76 maybe wipe my cum out your mouth and you'll be less salty about not being able to stroke that tiny thing off to nana yet ...lets be honest your shit post will be ignored but biased admins will delete this
Yes, it probably will be. I'd have to go back and find which post you're referring to, but if all it says is the moron white knight thing (and FU), then it should also be deleted. If it has something resembling actual analysis or thoughtful opinions, it may well survive.

Admins will remove your post because it's just insults directed to another poster. Shouldn't matter which side of the discussion you're on.

Best bet when receiving insults is to ignore them, or find entertaining ways to respond. An entertaining response might have some value of its own, at least to the other frequenters of the forum (though odds are anything that's grown from a post that should be removed will be removed as well).

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes