JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Something weird and ironic happened after I opened the game.
I got a popup of a website trying to get me to sign up for Medicaid.
dissaproval-dissapointed.gif

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox
Oct 28, 2021
The Sophia, polly and Isabella harem everyone's 18-19 right? Because I'm not gonna play anymore if anyone supposed to be underage heard some people talking about it and wasnt sure

Reactions: MoonBox

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
The Sophia, polly and Isabella harem everyone's 18-19 right? Because I'm not gonna play anymore if anyone supposed to be underage heard some people talking about it and wasnt sure
Sure bud! Everyone in this game is "over the age of 18".
They're not really given ages for a reason. So that way, you can make them any age you're comfortable with in your own mind. Don't overthink it dude. It's just a 3DCG image render on the screen and some writing to add personality.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are playing the perspective of a grand ma giving her love and room to her young apprentice.
To her, everyone is under the age of making sense of life and she is so gracious about it.
Why overthink it that much? MC and many other NPCs are way younger than our game host.
Deal with it!
Sure bud! Everyone in this game is "over the age of 18".
They're not really given ages for a reason. So that way, you can make them any age you're comfortable with in your own mind. Don't overthink it dude. It's just a 3DCG image render on the screen and some writing to add personality.
Game oN!

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Is the ex girlfriend in the harem with the 18-19 year olds or a different one or none at all?
Tanya is a separate route.

They're mostly over 19, the youngest is Zelda at 18

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
MoonBox I was wondering about your pacing. Are you focusing on an individual character per update or are you using the blanket technique and tackling all characters pertaining to the story?
Part two: In your estimation, how much longer will the player have to wait before we can sew Priya's oats and seed her lady garden?
As much as i would LOVE to impregnate her, Priya is sterile, unless MoonBox has her eventually find a way to fix that sometime in the future. I really hope so, if not i'll always love and comfort her regardless of the circumstances.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
As much as i would LOVE to impregnate her, Priya is sterile, unless MoonBox has her eventually find a way to fix that sometime in the future. I really hope so, if not i'll always love and comfort her regardless of the circumstances.
She may be sterile, but perhaps -magical hand wave- She had some of her eggs frozen before such a thing happened(perhaps something caused the sterile nature of her eggs). So she can get MC sperm and her fertile eggs and put them in her womb. Just a thought.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
She may be sterile, but perhaps -magical hand wave- She had some of her eggs frozen before such a thing happened(perhaps something caused the sterile nature of her eggs). So she can get MC sperm and her fertile eggs and put them in her womb. Just a thought.

Unless I missed it, it is implied she is sterile. Yes she said she was, but maybe it is her husband that is and she just thinks it is her.

Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes