FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hi, first time here (lol) this game is very bad.

You are all being milked (apparently the injuries are self inflicted) and the lack of animations is insufferable.

Also, Nana. Nana. Nana. Nana. Oh, and I almost forgot, Nana.

There. Done. I can go back to BG3 and leave you all to play with each other (pun intended) however you all prefer. Just don't be too rough, the doctor needs a few hours to recover. Also, the MMA ring is probably occupied and there's no fighting in the hallways. Behave, kids of many ages.

Peace :D

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hi, first time here (lol) this game is very bad.

You are all being milked (apparently the injuries are self inflicted) and the lack of animations is insufferable.

Also, Nana. Nana. Nana. Nana. Oh, and I almost forgot, Nana.

There. Done. I can go back to BG3 and leave you all to play with each other (pun intended) however you all prefer. Just don't be too rough, the doctor needs a few hours to recover. Also, the MMA ring is probably occupied and there's no fighting in the hallways. Behave, kids of many ages.

Peace :D
I'll give that an 8/10. If you complained that there's no netorare then I'd bump that up to a full 10. Otherwise pretty good, had to double take at who was saying that

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I wasn't gonna do any recap tonight 'cause I'm pretty tired ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
But I dont want grandma. Why can't you give us grandpa instead?
Because there is STILL NOT necrophilia in this VN.....

new update is bj from elizabeth (please stop with her) and sex with priya..stop
Yes please do stop, maybe you just go away?

And i don't think there will ever be :ROFLMAO:

well it's extremely disappointing :cautious: I haven't played since the first part hoping that there will be some as the game progresses.
No, there will never be sex with Nana or animations, bye now!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is ending an update like that even legal? In all the versions and updates, it's never ended like this.

Hell, this has only happened once before and it was how I knew that update wasn't actually finished!!

Weird ending aside, this was a fantastic update!! Great to see Polly again, was hoping she'd get brought in on the incest, but that doesn't seem too far off after what she's already seen and experienced.

Priya was wonderful, I can easily see her becoming more and more like Liz as she loosens up and relaxes more.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes