El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Why would one wish a house to meet a deceased doctor of death?

Who is in the lead here? are you going to move the house to the cemetery or bring the bones to the house?

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Why would one wish a house to meet a deceased doctor of death?

Who is in the lead here? are you going to move the house to the cemetery or bring the bones to the house?
well the house could be dying as in falling apart so that would require such a person

i actually had to look up that name

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Didn't we do this one already?
Could be, could be.........with my memory it's very possible I've already done that exact same "joke" and forgot about it....

What happens if you avoid all the Allison and Jamila points and route indicators (where they show up in the walkthrough)? I've been told that these women are unavoidable, but then what do the points even affect? #SaveMelissa
As was stated the points system have been removed and the choices you get with The Magnificent 7™ are what fetishes you want to partake in, the vanilla stuff is unavoidable.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Anybody have a link to the full Ch1 0.16 compressed version? Before you say it, I searched and checked all 18 pages of results. The one page that mentioned it, is the same one linked in the OP and the CH1 version is not on there anymore. I got a new laptop, the old one died and I have limited bandwidth, so I hate to waste lie 6gig of it on something I am going to fast fwd through, just to get to the Ch2 compressed version I am downloading.

If nobody has it, then I will see if I can submit it to the compressed request thread.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Anybody have a link to the full Ch1 0.16 compressed version? Before you say it, I searched and checked all 18 pages of results. The one page that mentioned it, is the same one linked in the OP and the CH1 version is not on there anymore. I got a new laptop, the old one died and I have limited bandwidth, so I hate to waste lie 6gig of it on something I am going to fast fwd through, just to get to the Ch2 compressed version I am downloading.

If nobody has it, then I will see if I can submit it to the compressed request thread.
https://f95zone.to/threads/grandmas-house-v0-52-moonbox.94140/post-9205009

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

Find it for you
https://f95zone.to/threads/grandmas-house-v0-52-moonbox.94140/post-9205009
Its about 1.5GB

You are faster :)

Reactions: bamachine

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
There are links in post. All of them are OK
Yeah, your posting of it, showing the file size made me look again, then I saw the links later in the post. The way it was formatted threw me off a bit. It looked like the link to the Part 1 was no longer working, since they linked the ther two in the next two lines. If they went with the links to the Part 1 directly under the first line, then put the links to the other two parts after it, it would be less confusing for my geriatric ass.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Soon, the number of updates will be more than grandma's years (if it isn't already), and she still hasn't taken a ride...on the mc's cock, of course.
You do know, that early on MoonBox stated that when Nana takes a ride, the game will be about half over. To be honest, I do not want the game to end. Yes I want Nana to take a ride, but I can wait as I like the game and do not want it to end.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You do know, that early on MoonBox stated that when Nana takes a ride, the game will be about half over. To be honest, I do not want the game to end. Yes I want Nana to take a ride, but I can wait as I like the game and do not want it to end.
Regardless of whether there will be sex or not, I hope even after that we will at least see a decent amount of content in the future.
we still have to fully enjoy the scene between Nana and Mc when they finally have a hot get-together

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Some of us are at the age where we are just a few feet away from stepping one foot on the banana peel and planting the other in grave. Would like to see it before we reach our expiration date or dementia kicks in.;)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes