kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
My question to everyone is is the MC and Liz going to break the news to Nana separately or do it to the whole family? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
My question to everyone is is the MC and Liz going to break the news to Nana separately or do it to the whole family? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Technically, since Cath (of course), Asami, Shizuka & Aunt Amy already knows, it won't change much, so MC & Liz would probably tell Nana and if Nana says something about how Amy would freak out, MC will say; "Yeah.... actually she reacted better than expected." :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Leongen43

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Technically, since Cath (of course), Asami, Shizuka & Aunt Amy already knows, it won't change much, so MC & Liz would probably tell Nana and if Nana says something about how Amy would freak out, MC will say; "Yeah.... actually she reacted better than expected." :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I know but now Mom is in the house and we still have to tell Nana about her too.

Reactions: txe320

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
When the Scene comes, The Most Shocking thing will happen that the Whole Family will reveal that all the Girls are Pregnant already :KEK: :KEK:

You can imagine, Why not So. Right? :LOL::LOL:
Nana will be Shocked Pro Max " Oh Dear to the infinity "

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Freaking Season for all :LOL:, Love to see Nana freak out

another great update thank you moonbox
KatieCatGIF.gif

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Those mentioned only know about the incest, not the incest pregnancy. That said, only Amy would actually have a bad reaction, the rest would have mostly positive or neutral reactions. Cat would be overjoyed and immediately ask to get made pregnant, assuming she's not already

Reactions: txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Those mentioned only know about the incest, not the incest pregnancy. That said, only Amy would actually have a bad reaction, the rest would have mostly positive or neutral reactions. Cat would be overjoyed and immediately ask to get made pregnant, assuming she's not already
Yep, but I mean, they all know about the relationship, thus why it would be better to announce it only with Nana and not the whole family yet.

Yep, that's more likely the reaction Cath will have, followed by:*Heavy Breathing* Breed me Daddy, I need your milk!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yep, but I mean, they all know about the relationship, thus why it would be better to announce it only with Nana and not the whole family yet.

Yep, that's more likely the reaction Cath will have, followed by:*Heavy Breathing* Breed me Daddy, I need your milk!
I think in a way, her finding out about the pregnancy while also finding out how everyone else already knew and was ok with it, Amy being the obvious exception, would actually help her come to terms with things.

Plus it would allow for MC and Cat to reveal their relationship too, getting more awkwardness out of the way.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I think in a way, her finding out about the pregnancy while also finding out how everyone else already knew and was ok with it, Amy being the obvious exception, would actually help her come to terms with things.

Plus it would allow for MC and Cat to reveal their relationship too, getting more awkwardness out of the way.
It's to point we should just list who the MC is not fucking, besides the obvious 2 of Nana and Amy.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

I'm sure if MoonBox decided to do that, it would result in one funny scene for sure! :ROFLMAO:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I would not be shocked if Nana doesn't already know.
KnowWhatStanMarshGIF.gif

Be nice to make Amy and Nana both cuckqueens :devilish:
Neither Thomas Neither Any of Nana Amy could Resist the Temptation though :LOL: :LOL:

I'm sure if MoonBox decided to do that, it would result in one funny scene for sure! :ROFLMAO:
Everything is Funny When it comes of Revelation in GH :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , First Reveal of Nana boobees and then Nana Saw Thomas Thor Hammer so you know Started that way :KEK::KEK:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes