UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I'm playing the dark assassin Android port with mod maybe that has something to do with it?
I'll try the other port then I'll try the one from dev maybe it's kogas mod?
I'd say it's probably the port more than the mod, but it could be either one I guess. If you're playing with a mod is it up to date? That tends to break shit more than anything else if they aren't.

Reactions: MoonBox

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
I'd say it's probably the port more than the mod, but it could be either one I guess. If you're playing with a mod is it up to date? That tends to break shit more than anything else if they aren't.
Yeah the mod page says it's up to date I'm gonna try one other by a different porter also with mod if that still doesn't work I'll try the one without the mod see how that goes then I'll try the windows version on joi play? So I gotta few options thanks for letting me know it the scene is still there I appreciate it

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I love it when saves break and the fast forward no longer works after an update. I was looking forward to playing this update until it meant I would need to replay the whole thing.

Edit: is there a way to enable fast forward on renpy?
Yes there is, but using 'unren' to force it is quite absurd really:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your saves being broken and the game having no record of you having seen any of it's lines is neither on MoonBox nor the game. You somehow lost the orignal .rpyc ('c' as in crucial) files – probably by accidental deletion while fiddling around with patches and mods. This led to Ren'Py compiling the script files anew and in turn your AST being annotated differently than the official one, hence saves being mostly incompatible. See for technical details.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Yes there is, but using 'unren' to force it is quite absurd really:
Your saves being broken and the game having no record of you having seen any of it's lines is neither on MoonBox nor the game. You somehow lost the orignal .rpyc ('c' as in crucial) files – probably by accidental deletion while fiddling around with patches and mods. This led to Ren'Py compiling the script files anew and in turn your AST being annotated differently than the official one, hence saves being mostly incompatible. See for technical details.
don't forget that after enabling that option you can also right click on the "Skip" option on the bottom and jump to the next choice, which lessens the time spent by fast forwarding you to the next choice.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Good Update, but not a fan of the Tanya Character, you have a choice with every side character if you want to choose a path or not. But she just shows up and you are fucked either way. ^^

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Good Update, but not a fan of the Tanya Character, you have a choice with every side character if you want to choose a path or not. But she just shows up and you are fucked either way. ^^
you want her she comes preggo, you don't, don't accept her.
don't think about her or dream about her ,
you get an option if you want her or not.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Like a comet, this has become my favorite. Here is everything as it should be. Maybe the only thing annoying is the police woman’s departure when I don’t agree with any femdom stuff. I would have preferred to dominate her.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yes there is, but using 'unren' to force it is quite absurd really
For what it's worth, I've had games not respond to the in-game text skipping option being toggled before so I assumed that's what was going on. It's like it resets once the option screen is left, no idea what causes it. It's rare though.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Who the fuck is Tanya??? My playthrough was totally family focused, though I did a 69 with the convenience store chick and drove Isabella home, that was all. Does Tanya work for Ubereats or skipthedishes or something???

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Who the fuck is Tanya??? My playthrough was totally family focused, though I did a 69 with the convenience store chick and drove Isabella home, that was all. Does Tanya work for Ubereats or skipthedishes or something???
Tanya is the college girlfriend you broke up with because neither of you wanted to do the long distance relationship thing. At one point you're trying to remember if you creampied her or not the last time you were together, and you can choose which it was.

Reactions: MoonBox

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
I've literally just finished v0.06 and now I see there was an update. That's some good timing right there.

Great game. So wholesome :3 I can think of only 2-3 games that make my heart warm like that.
We need more hugs in these games. And cute pecks. And headpats. Yeah, take that Sylvie, you headpat slut!

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Tanya is the college girlfriend you broke up with because neither of you wanted to do the long distance relationship thing. At one point you're trying to remember if you creampied her or not the last time you were together, and you can choose which it was.
Weird, as I creampie as a rule but she didn't show up, so good on me :p

Gonna creampie everyone in the fam though, and with what the Doc is gonna identify as supersperm next update, Gran is gonna get preggo as well as every other family member...

1650529256199.png

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes