Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Wow someone is an optimistic fucker aren't they, I have seen an unironic post of update when literally under a post about the next update, somehow I don't see the big bold yellow you can't fuck Nana yet helping.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
You have no farking idea....We'll still get people coming to the post asking or bitching about it, even with the disclaimer. Every time an Update drops.
Well some people are way to horny to actually ready anything at all

or just fucking stupid

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wow someone is an optimistic fucker aren't they, I have seen an unironic post of update when literally under a post about the next update, somehow I don't see the big bold yellow you can't fuck Nana yet helping.
Probably not but we can always hope........if it deters just one from asking it's a win!

Reactions: Havik79 and MoonBox

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
MoonBox It's nice that so many people are interested and eager for further content, but please remember this is YOUR game and your story. Don't let anyone strongarm you into rushing shit. I've been here since v0.2. I love this game, I check EVERYDAY to see if the update is out. LOL. Even joined your Patreon I like this game so much. So please continue the story as you all see it.

Last edited:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
MoonBox JJDrakken It's nice that so many people are interested and eager for further content, but please remember this is YOUR game and your story. Don't let anyone strongarm you into rushing shit. I've been here since v0.2. I love this game, I check EVERYDAY to see if the update is out. LOL. Even joined your Patreon I like this game so much. So please continue the story as you all see it.
Appreciate the words and the support. No worries, I won't be changing anything about the game. People that don't take no for an answer just get blocked or ignored.

JJ has nothing to do with the development of GH, he meant "we" as in the thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her whole route and a few scenes relevant to it. Like talking to Nana about the pregnancy, introducing her to the family, etc.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All the actual sex you would have with the mother of your child .. you will miss it all!!!!
MC could be a father, have a household, be someone. Do you wanna go back to being a dating upstart?
MoonBox
Thank you for making MC a father and someone so sweet and also into his own path as he is.

Last edited:
May 27, 2017
Nana is the main girl, read the frickin' title you guys, obviously she's gonna have content later than everyone; you don't have dessert first. If Moonbox rushes sex with Nana, it'll feel cheap, rushed and won't feel as genuine (as genuine as an Incest relationship can be). Gotta save the best for last. If the dev gives us Nana on a platter with her legs spread open in the first episode itself, how is he gonna make any money?

Have sex with the main girls too fast and people complain about bad pacing and a bad story; take your time with building the relationship and sexual anticipation properly, and people are impatient. You can never win, with some people.

You'd think people would learn by now, from seeing almost every Incest VN give us the main girls (family members) later than everyone else. It takes time to build up to having sex with someone who you don't know; when it comes to a family member it would take even longer, because you have such a huge moral dilemma to overcome, and other factors to consider as well.

I love the Incest genre of VNs, but I'm ashamed to be associated with you impatient lot. Ignorance doesn't have a limit, on the internet.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Appreciate the words and the support. No worries, I won't be changing anything about the game. People that don't take no for an answer just get blocked or ignored.

JJ has nothing to do with the development of GH, he meant "we" as in the thread.

Her whole route and a few scenes relevant to it. Like talking to Nana about the pregnancy, introducing her to the family, etc.

LOL, it's true. I'm just a big ol fan & have random chats with MoonBox This is all his work, ideas, & effort. As was stated, I was talking about the thread. Only thing official I'm part of is, I'm part of the Official Molly Fan-Club :p

Now Moon, you though sir, I am about ready to toss a Cupcake at you! :D Such a cocktease with Mama Mabel, I loved it, but I can't wait ti bury the W.M.D. deep into her! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes