OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Everyone says hes a man whore but think about it... The only ppl hes actually slept with the one offs except for Tayna. And shes preggers already. Alll the other main LIs are masterbation or oral only. I find the combo of slow burn and one offs interesting.
Oh he's a manwhore through and through.
Though a considerate one instead of a player from the looks of things.

He did mention being balls deep in a teacher which seems to make an interesting timeline if he truly was being honest to Tayna

Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Changelog please, uploader-kun ? I'll listen to this meanwhile. Sing with me, BOIS :D :HideThePain::WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
it would be a lie if i say that im not happy that update got leaked:confused:

Sorry not sorry.....don't have money, neither have patience to wait:rolleyes:

Reactions: chefaking

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Changelog please, uploader-kun ? I'll listen to this meanwhile. Sing with me, BOIS :D :HideThePain::WeSmart:
The changelog is always the same. New content and fixed some typos.

ROFL Moon! "There is no sex with Nana yet" People must be pestering the hell out of you for that interaction.
Hey guys so can you have sex with NANA yet!!?? Lol at the overview has that many people asked?
You have no idea :LOL:
I even get messages like "This is taking too long, MC needs to rape Grandma"

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
OP updated and SS/Patreon posts unlocked. Enjoy

The uploader put up the censored android version so you'll have to redownload it now if you want the good one.

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
ROFL Moon! "There is no sex with Nana yet" People must be pestering the hell out of you for that interaction.
You have no farking idea....We'll still get people coming to the post asking or bitching about it, even with the disclaimer. Every time an Update drops.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes