Dec 20, 2020
Can't wait to make that hot, sweaty, monkey love to Nana.
You know they'll save the best for last. I'd like to see him knock up Aunt Lizzie next (yes, I mean knock up). She's the one who wants/needs it most, and I can see there being a little accident when it does happen. MC can revisit the some of the others, but I'd like her to be the new one fully in the harem in the next release.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Every time is like the first time. The kinks she loves never get old and she loves the look on MC”s face when she says it.
Look at her beautiful welcoming heartcuddlng face when she thinks it and the look on her is magic stimulus to MC.
Thobbing action is bound to take her into one forthcoming fantastic adventure.

Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CircaAD and MoonBox

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Last preview

Quality time with Nana
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your penis is too big!

The perfect morning
NICEEEE...i love yuour game..is on Steam if not will be om steam in the future? thanks and keep up with this quality..snd keewp updating often if it's possible. thanks again

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
She could be talking about the MC finally hooking up with a much smaller woman she works with…
Yes and, are we supposed to believe in a game with an mc with a cock that big, a transsexual dog, and didn't they dev say you will be able to get all of not most of the females pregnant including women who are far too old to get pregnant, realism is suddenly supposed to me something in this game.
No offence dev.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
NICEEEE...i love yuour game..is on Steam if not will be om steam in the future? thanks and keep up with this quality..snd keewp updating often if it's possible. thanks again
It's not on steam but I might put it when it's done.

Yes and, are we supposed to believe in a game with an mc with a cock that big, a transsexual dog, and didn't they dev say you will be able to get all of not most of the females pregnant including women who are far too old to get pregnant, realism is suddenly supposed to me something in this game.
No offence dev.
If this game was realistic, most of the scenes would be MC jerking off :LOL:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
No offence dev.
1. Cock thing, yah typical male fantasy.
2. Molly our Transexual Dog, is really just a female dog(The gag being MoonBox used wrong dog for a scene or two)
3. Far to old to get pregnant, you don't understand how the real world works do you? :) The oldest known woman to get preggo and give birth was 74-75 range. Youngest was 5(Gross, but that's documented). I believe she had twins also.(The older one). There been reports, but undocumented of woman as old as late 80s giving birth.

So beyond the Penis thing, the accident of an asset, all this is still in the realm of true. Before you say but all these woman on his dick ain't real. Might I point out to you through history there have been very high charisma humans who have done this. Be it through Royalty, Religion, Politics, Power, etc..

Now for your comment about Anal vs Vaginal ease. LOL, again that's biology, no it's not easier. Anus does twist and turn the intestines that twist and turn to fit all that in compact wise. Then Stomach, Esophagus, not to mention stomach acid, lol. While yes stretching is possible, anus can do that, was never ment to do that, while vagina was ment to do that do giving birth to a Football or bigger, lol.

I know your probably just using hyperbole, but come on now. This story can still be someone realistic, for pete's sake largest penis in the world came out to 13.5 Inches with a 8 inch diameter. So, yah :p

EDIT: The hypothesis of Priya making a fertile drug out of our semen(to effect even infertile woman), well that could go in realm of fantasy, but I'm sure there have been actual science work on such topics, etc..

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes