MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
You just bring Polly into the harem. There are no solo paths in the game as far as I know.
Polly is part of the young harem along with Sophia, Mila and another one I haven't made.
There's going to be some solo routes. Fiona, Sandra, Betty etc. They will have some harem content but they won't be officially part of one.

There isn't really a full harem, it's mostly smaller harems.
Currently planned is the family harem, GILF harem, young harem and 2 MILF harems.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Polly is part of the young harem along with Sophia, Mila and another one I haven't made.
There's going to be some solo routes. Fiona, Sandra, Betty etc. They will have some harem content but they won't be officially part of one.

Currently planned is the family harem, GILF harem, young harem and 2 MILF harems.
WTF! a family harem, a GILF harem and 2 MILF harem's? Are trying to fucking kill me you lunatic!!! My heart will have a hard time surviving this game but DAMN what a way to go!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

Hold up. I thought you had said no solo paths before, and that family comes first. So, what am I missing here?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Hold up. I thought you had said no solo paths before, and that family comes first. So, what am I missing here?
I don't mean solo like you can pursue her and no one else.
Solo as in MC and her with no one else involved for her route, you'll still have the household harem no matter what routes you take.

Last edited:

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018

Hurray for Harems, I can't wait for all the lovely ladies.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
So it's not possible to get them all together in one harem? It's a choice of which harem you choose? Or do I need more coffee?
No, you'll never have to choose between women or groups, you can hook up with everyone.
But one large harem creates too many alternate scenes since most women are optional, there's already about 25 women in this so that would create dozens of alternate scenes every time MC wants to get his dick wet.
So they are going to be split up into smaller harems.
There will be some cross-harem scenes though.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
No, you'll never have to choose between women or groups, you can hook up with everyone.
But one large harem creates too many alternate scenes since most women are optional, there's already about 25 women in this so that would create dozens of alternate scenes every time MC wants to get his dick wet.
Perfect :love:

Thank you

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Are you telling me the MC is going to be not just a harem master, but a multiple harem master? Honestly I think that's a first for me.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I misunderstood your first message as well as you'd have to choose one of the harems. Multiple MILF, GILF and family harem's?

I don't know what to say.......I mean........my brain just shut down.

This VN just jumped right in to my Top 5!

You don't happen to have a Patreon or SS account by any chance (don't see a link in the OP), wanted to send you some money.....

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I misunderstood your first message as well as you'd have to choose one of the harems. Multiple MILF, GILF and family harem's?

I don't know what to say.......I mean........my brain just shut down.

This VN just jumped right in to my Top 5!

You don't happen to have a Patreon or SS account by any chance (don't see a link in the OP), wanted to send you some money.....
Appreciate it but I haven't opened either yet. I'll be doing so in a couple of updates.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we haven't seen a preview of her yet, right?
She'll be in this weekends sneak peek and you'll bump into her in the next update.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I was trying to make a, arguably bad, joke about polyamorous relationships ;)
You made may day! *cough* *cough* Made the stupid mistake to take a sip of my lemonade while reading your comment. That lemonade totally went the wrong way. It even brought tears to my left eye while laughing. (Operated my right eye last Friday so constantly tears in that one!) :ROFLMAO:

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
It's the weekend, time for another preview.

Jada, Aaliyah's Mom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alright, I'm out of intros for this version so here are some preview renders.

Doctor makes a house call

Dance lessons with Svetlana

Mabel needs a ride

Bonus
I can't wait to see more of the good doc!

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes