MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Wtf? When were you going to tell me you were writing a game? I'm not getting any younger here you know. Ahahaha
Now? I kind of fell into it so... You know you shoot your "mouth" off one too many times and people tell you to put up or shut up. :ROFLMAO:
Don't want to hijack MoonBox thread, games in my signature.

Appreciate the kind words. Yeah that scene was an afterthought. I'm actually pretty surprised that you're the first one to call out how ridiculous it was. I disagree about the sex scenes though, I'm putting one in each update and they're all going to be equally ridiculous until we get to the more serious routes.

The updates will be more or less the same length as the last one, about 2500 lines.
Non-mandatory ridiculous sex scenes are fine. I have one save with and one save without. And it's perfectly fine if you disagree with me, as long as you know you are wrong to do so. ;):LOL:

Glad to hear you are shooting for the same length for each update. Look forward to seeing where you go with the relationships.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Judging by these post, I either have no idea what femdom is or you guys are expecting something pretty extreme.
This is a happy game. Sandra is a loving dom.
not necessarily , some people just don't like their MC to be dominated :p
I for one prefer either a loving route or MC LIGHT dom but even with the light dom for me it's ... iffy at best :p
don't listen to those perverts, she sounds lovely!
wash your mouth with soap young man!
here are only people who wish to experiment...yea..experiment..that's what it is...yea..

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Judging by these post, I either have no idea what femdom is or you guys are expecting something pretty extreme.
She may be an angel. Nothing personal but I prefer a woman call me Master than do anything to her feet.

Some people hate femdom even if it's light, some hate maledom even if it's light. Can not please everyone all the time, but you're doing great regardless.

Now watching others males get femdommed, like say a certain neighbor, while I'm fucking his wife balls deep... now that is hot as fuck

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
She may be an angel. Nothing personal but I prefer a woman call me Master than do anything to her feet.

Some people hate femdom even if it's light, some hate maledom even if it's light. Can not please everyone all the time, but you're doing great regardless.

Now watching others males get femdommed, like say a certain neighbor, while I'm fucking his wife balls deep... now that is hot as fuck
the last part I agree 110%
We need to wreck that neighbour... not the future LI but her piece of shit husband

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
gonna wreck them both in different ways......
damn it... I can't wait for that moment!
Cuck him while he's tied up in the corner?

Personally, I'd rather feed him through a combine harvester...

But then I am "special" like that.

Probably too dark for this game, LOL.
yes a bit dark :p
plus he would just die... he wouldn't suffer in the long run :p

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Now? I kind of fell into it so... You know you shoot your "mouth" off one too many times and people tell you to put up or shut up. :ROFLMAO:
Don't want to hijack MoonBox thread, games in my signature.
Ah. Yeah. That game.

Master? Fuck that. I'm a Daddy Dom. They can call me Daddy. As for the last part of what you said... Not into watching that shit. I'll keep his wife and he can move into the doghouse and I'll chain and muzzle him.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Loving doms are great! Not every femdom scenario has to be physical torture or piss drinking and such. I just hope she's very clear she's in charge and the focus is on her pleasure and/or whims as opposed to the MC.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Loving doms are great! Not every femdom scenario has to be physical torture or piss drinking and such. I just hope she's very clear she's in charge and the focus is on her pleasure and/or whims as opposed to the MC.
To each their own. Glad somebody will be giving her what she needs and not sending her on her way. Enjoy. lol

Aug 2, 2021
i've read few post somewhere about "soft" femdom.
as femdom you can count even cowgirl position (girl is on top, right :sneaky:)
also handjobs and blowjobs when mc is forced to cum too fast:KEK:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Master? Fuck that. I'm a Daddy Dom. They can call me Daddy.
You're gonna like Polly.

That's more or less what I have in mind.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes