gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Anything with the grandmother?
like, anything at all? does the mc at least rub it on her or somet shit.

Jesus christ all these side characters and nothing for the main chick
Some groping, a lot of kissing, and a lot (like a lot) of cloyingly lovey-dovey dialogue, but nothing further than that.

There's a lot to like about this game, but at times it's so cutesy sweet it makes my teeth ache. But then not everyone is a cranky old misanthrope I guess, so live and let live.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Anything with the grandmother?
like, anything at all? does the mc at least rub it on her or somet shit.

Jesus christ all these side characters and nothing for the main chick
Hi Newbie(According to your rank). Welcome to Gradma's house where we've all seen your type of posts over & over again. But since I'm in a pretty lax mood atm, allow me to explain: She is last on the list and this 3yr planned Novella. So, you got a bit of a wait, not saying it's going be there at very end, but at least 1st year, most likely won't be.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
GrandMa, when you'll move on the screen, and not just stare... (Animations requested :sneaky:)
Naw mate, this a visual novel. Not a video...lol. If your requesting this on a pirate site, odds are you've given 0 nickels towards Moon, cuz if you did you'd be requesting this over their Patreon or Discord.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
I like the new update and I love the surprise at the end with Shizuka! :-D Can't wait to see where this is going.

Still waiting to give Mila her promised visit, it's overdue. ;-) ...And the build-up for this was a damn tease, guess this will be freaky with this "firecracker". ;-)

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Naw mate, this a visual novel. Not a video...lol. If your requesting this on a pirate site, odds are you've given nickels towards Moon, cuz you did you'd be requesting this over their Patreon or Discord.
So judging by your logic, VN's don't have animations, or you talking about the colors been in a dark room. Secondly he may see or he may not and can make his own judgments, don't think that he/she needs a lawyer to talk of his/her's name, and that little yours "Smart(Not even close)" insert, about that he don't care for your opinion, if you're not patron is very small minded, to add animations to his game will for sure make him more future patrons and overall better and more erotic game. And for the request part it was not a demand of my part, just likeable suggestion overall for many games here.

Last edited:

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
So judging by your logic, VN's don't have animations, or you talking about the colors been in a dark room. Secondly he may see or he may not and can make his own judgments, don't think that he/she needs a lawyer to talk of his/her's name, and that little yours "Smart(Not even close)" insert, about that he don't care for your opinion, if you're not patron is very small minded, to add animations to his game will for sure make him more future patrons and overall better and more erotic game. And for the request part it was not a demand of my part, just likeable suggestion overall.
I'd have to go back through the forum and check but I'd bet you're the first person to suggest adding animation :cool:

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
There was an alternate Shizuka scene for the people that made fun of her that took up a part of the update to it seems shorter than usual.
Wait, making fun of Shizuka?! Pretty sure that's against the rules! I hope the alternate scene involves the release of a trojan horse or something. Not the virus but an actual trojan horse full of soldiers, ready to slay the heathens that are mean to her.
Choose your end, death by cuteness or death by sword!

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Yay! Naked family time!

That genuinly made me laugh.
Well done MoonBox! (y) (y)

... Shizuka scene for the people that made fun of her ....
Excuse me good sir but your sentence makes absolutely no sense at all to me.
I mean I understand the single words but in that combination their meaning is lost to me!
:ROFLMAO:

Nah Aiko is safe and Asami will be joining the family
(y) The more the merrier!

...Not sure about Karen, Annabelle pretty much replaced her.
Well give having a double punishment scene with Karen AND Annabelle a thought.
And think about it real long so you do not make any mistakes!!!!!!!!! ;):ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes