HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wait, making fun of Shizuka?! Pretty sure that's against the rules! I hope the alternate scene involves the release of a trojan horse or something. Not the virus but an actual trojan horse full of soldiers, ready to slay the heathens that are mean to her.
Choose your end, death by cuteness or death by sword!
There was an option in the first release to mock her for her stuttering.......

The 9th level of hell is reserved for those who did...........

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Is there a non Femdom Route for Sandra? The mod also has an option where she calls you Sir or Master.
sandra.jpg

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
No. If you sub to her in the first scene, there'll be an opportunity to turn the tables on her for a dom scene later, but this will end her path. Just say no to cops.
And to miss that ASS??o_O Hell,I don't like femdom,but maaan that's hard to pass. Anyway it's mild femdom(so far,lol)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is enough to explore .. the stop and frisk
is just fantastic and the house call is wonderful.

take bottom choice and then in house top choice,but u will finish her path
No. If you sub to her in the first scene, there'll be an opportunity to turn the tables on her for a dom scene later, but this will end her path. Just say no to cops.
And to miss that ASS??o_O Hell,I don't like femdom,but maaan that's hard to pass. Anyway it's mild femdom(so far,lol)
You could just be happy with what you got .. .certainly there is no fun after that,
the whole novelty for you and for her was her domming you,
there you experimented the sub life,
then she experiences the sub life after you choose to see the other side of the table.

She ends it after you want the novelty but she is a party pooper and just remains stuck in her dom ways,
which is not what we want after the fun of turning the tables. Her loss, I say.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Wait, making fun of Shizuka?! Pretty sure that's against the rules! I hope the alternate scene involves the release of a trojan horse or something. Not the virus but an actual trojan horse full of soldiers, ready to slay the heathens that are mean to her.
Choose your end, death by cuteness or death by sword!
Much worse. Asami beats you with her broom and Nana is extremely disappointed.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
There is enough to explore .. the stop and frisk
is just fantastic and the house call is wonderful.

You could just be happy with what you got .. .certainly there is no fun after that,
the whole novelty for you and for her was her domming you,
there you experimented the sub life,
then she experiences the sub life after you choose to see the other side of the table.

She ends it after you want the novelty but she is a party pooper and just remains stuck in her dom ways,
which is not what we want after the fun of turning the tables. Her loss, I say.
Maybe MoonBox can convince her to ask around why ladies have a huge smile on their faces;)

• Haha

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is there a non Femdom Route for Sandra? The mod also has an option where she calls you Sir or Master.
View attachment 1996884
As stated you can turn the tables on her but that will be the end of her participation in this VN.

It was a fantastic scene when we dommed her :) I wouldn't even call it femdom, it's more roleplay......

Much worse. Asami beats you with her broom and Nana is extremely disappointed.
The broom I could take but Nana's disappointment? Not a chance in hell.......

I love the fact that there we are - perverted wierdos who are fine with lot of fucked up things, but yet mocking Shizuka is of the fucking limits...
Not even close to being comparable.

frezzard

Jan 29, 2020
im glad that i fucked the chubby girl and hope see her in next update that she is pregnant and the neighbor lady too. damn was hoping that i fuck big ass chocolate girl and her mother too. hahahaha damn man nice update. when will i fuck Allison? i kinda wanna breed her too.

Reactions: chefaking

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
im glad that i fucked the chubby girl and hope see her in next update that she is pregnant and the neighbor lady too. damn was hoping that i fuck big ass chocolate girl and her mother too. hahahaha damn man nice update. when will i fuck Allison? i kinda wanna breed her too.
You're one sick perv. :ROFLMAO: You don't simply fuck her and breed her. You make love to her and pour all of your love inside her and make a baby of love.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes