Sngo

May 9, 2020
I don't have MILFobia. But I don't have gerontrophilia either. Milfs are found in many games, but mostly they are pretty cute there. I like pretty girls, and everyone also likes them. And in this game there are such, but they are given, as for me, too little time in the game. Not to mention the fact that the same Shawna from the prologue was completely lost, Aaliya somehow still held the spotlight until her mother began to replace her, and so with all the characters. Since there is such an emphasis on Milfs, then you should probably at least make them cute, don't you think so?
And im the opposite of you I really do love the milfs and gilfs in this game and you know why? Because they really look like milfs and gilfs not like in some games that a 50 years old looks like a 22 chick

And im usually not attracted to many ebony girls in VN because majority looks like the dev just throw a bucket of black paint on them but here ayilah and Jada dayum specially Jada I loved her looks.

All in all I love every girl/woman in this vn by now and even more weird is that i don't want to cuck the best friend in a VN.

Im glad next update will have more Fiona I loved her model and want to see the carpet matching the curtains :p.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You sure is crazy! Note to the rest: Because I'm also crazy, don't judge all Swedes because of us two. o_O
Not really really doing anything to persuade people otherwise, are we ;)

And im the opposite of you I really do love the milfs and gilfs in this game and you know why? Because they really look like milfs and gilfs not like in some games that a 50 years old looks like a 22 chick

And im usually not attracted to many ebony girls in VN because majority looks like the dev just throw a bucket of black paint on them but here ayilah and Jada dayum specially Jada I loved her looks.

All in all I love every girl/woman in this vn by now and even more weird is that i don't want to cuck the best friend in a VN.

Im glad next update will have more Fiona I loved her model and want to see the carpet matching the curtains :p.
PREACH!

Omar is our boy!!!!

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Not really really doing anything to persuade people otherwise, are we ;)

PREACH!

Omar is our boy!!!!
He is the best bestfriend/bro in all vn even better than the "gay" bros in some vn, here he is straight and watching his conquests is funny as hell Omar is a brave man.

You know how it is, in every group of hot chicks it always have one "granade" in the middle and now when that happens just call your bro Omar and you are safe :ROFLMAO:

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
He is the best bestfriend/bro in all vn even better than the "gay" bros in some vn, here he is straight and watching his conquests is funny as hell Omar is a brave man.

You know how it is, in every group of hot chicks it always have one "granade" in the middle and now when that happens just call your bro Omar and you are safe :ROFLMAO:
Omar reminds me of a buddy I had when I was in the service. He actively pursued the grenades. When someone mentioned it, his response was "Big\ ugly girls need loving too. And since they may not get as much attention, they seldom turn it down when they get it. How many times have you guys gone home by yourself cuz you went after the hot chick?"

Reactions: Sngo and MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes