ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
Why not both? *wink wink nudge nudge*
Don't want any discrimination? Getting greedy aren't we?;) But I think 1 will be better so that we can see how other members(mainly main LIs) get along with that harem thing. Otherwise it will be too easy to patch things up with the same concept. But on the other other hand it could be an interesting situation. Ahh now I'm conflicted mate.

Reactions: MoonBox

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Please tell me there's other ways to add her to the harem besides femdom? :oops: View attachment 1511692
It's either light femdom or nothing.

She won't be in the Harem, she's just a one off (or two depending on your choices)
Not sure about being in the harem. But, she's not just a once or twice off. She'll be like a few others. In a relationship with her, but, separate from the harem. At least that's the way I understood it. MoonBox?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
No her route is femdom only, you can get a one off maledom scene later if you provoke her now but that will end her route.

She won't be in a harem but she'll have a full route.
As someone who enjoys certain kinks (watersports, netori and too many others to name) I thank you.

I don't enjoy femdom, regardless I love that you are keeping the route for those that do. So many times I lost netori or watersports content because of the majority not wanting it and a dev didn't want to make two fucking versions of said content for those that complained.

I am looking forward to dominating her if only once as maledom is a blast in these vns :)

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Both hijabi and and nun in a game with a beatiful gilf!? Sign me up! And it's probably asking too much but will we see the ''mother'' of MC in the future? Maybe good old sportman's double?

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes