HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Still doing background work on the renders so I don't have any preview renders for you.

Here's Cat v2, excited to see her favourite cousin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is Aunt Liz all dressed up for drinks with her nephew.
Oh my........

Reactions: MoonBox

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Still doing background work on the renders so I don't have any preview renders for you.

Here's Cat v2, excited to see her favourite cousin.

Here is Aunt Liz all dressed up for drinks with her nephew.
Now I'm disappointed! Where are the freckles? A redhead without freckles doesn't count! :devilish:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
If we are going to talk about a midget Li I think the one that appears in Sorcerer is quite sexy

MoonBox if you have something similar in mind
Yeah she's definitely sexy, but she doesn't look like a midget, at least according to my... research.
She looks like a small, thicc chick, which I'm planning on adding. Taller and thiccer though.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Whaaaat!
what did she do? Apart from the fact that she comes from conservative family and having a boyfriend locally was harculean task alone so they broke up before parting which is understandable .
Nana isn't going to let some chick do what you suggested. MC belongs to her first and everyone else second. That chick's got no claim to him. Plus, MoonBox stated she's probably a cuckquean.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Nana isn't going to let some chick do what you suggested. MC belongs to her first and everyone else second. That chick's got no claim to him. Plus, @MoonBox stated she's probably a cuckquean.
MC belongs to no one. He's the king and Nana is his queen.

Nana might surprise you with 50/50 :p
Lol I meant 50% chance the ex is the cuckquean, the other 50% is it might be Cat.

Last edited:

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
MC belongs to no one. He's the king and Nana is his queen.

Lol I meant 50% chance the ex is the cuckquean, the other 50% is it might be the cousin.
I vote for the ex. Mainly because I want to see the pregnant chick get a craving for eating creampies.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes