FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I guarantee you he was pissing himself laughing!
I am sure of it too. It was too over the top, when he pulled the Racism comment and then said he was going to sue, it was plenty obvious...

At that point I was in the mood for some take down, untied the good keyboard and all, was trying to warm up my fingers, but, alas, somebody pulled the chord.

What? Sometimes it's better than sex... don't judge me... LOL (I kid, I kid, I don't even remember what sex is anymore My memory is really baaaad)

Peace :D

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
I am sure of it too. It was too over the top, when he pulled the Racism comment and then said he was going to sue, it was plenty obvious...

At that point I was in the mood for some take down, untied the good keyboard and all, was trying to warm up my fingers, but, alas, somebody pulled the chord.

What? Sometimes it's better than sex... don't judge me... LOL (I kid, I kid, I don't even remember what sex is anymore My memory is really baaaad)

Peace :D
judges

it was something

saltydogmk

May 25, 2022
My apologies if I'm commenting too much. But I wanted to say something else. Mila is another character I find to be too cute lol. I don't know what it is about her specifically. I simply found it amusing, to offer her a piggyback ride to a pizzeria just now. The creator of this VN has done a nice job, of making a wide variety of characters. Not every chick is DDD size breasts, or an hour glass figure. It appears thus far, there's a nice variety of body types.

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
My apologies if I'm commenting too much. But I wanted to say something else. Mila is another character I find to be too cute lol. I don't know what it is about her specifically. I simply found it amusing, to offer her a piggyback ride to a pizzeria just now. The creator of this VN has done a nice job, of making a wide variety of characters. Not every chick is DDD size breasts, or an hour glass figure. It appears thus far, there's a nice variety of body types.
Your on topic about the game, don't apologise about talking about the game.
Mila is a tomboyish character who likes a bit of trouble, it's very endearing to me at least. I'm looking forward to what kind of trouble MC and Mila are gonna get into next.
I agree about the diversity of the cast, it's very refreshing where there are easily distinguishable bodies without the need for a face, pair that with the intention of having each character have their own personas it is quite refreshing. I find each one intriguing in their own way, but I do think MB went slightly overboard with the total amount, only cause it's such a juggle to give each one enough time and there is always another you want on top.

Just a stupid thought but if MB ever feels like he hit a road block and is not sure how to move past, think about a quiz side game. Maybe some guessing who did a certain activity with MC or where, who's body is this, what does this character do for a living. This is just a silly suggestion if you ever get stuck and might help you out by having you step back and looking at things you may have forgotten have happened. Doubt you will need to do so though based upon how much you are always giving.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I replayed most of the part one and TBH i enjoyed the nods to other games on the site here and there. They never felt gratuitous but from a place of sincerity.

Edit: since i'm on my mom's cellphone, there was an autocorrect.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
That's very racist, I might have to sue you for discriminating against Grammar.
Very, very racist.

Ava, Grammar is very similar (Gramar) to a Portuguese vernacular word that means "To endure something unpleasant", even in Portuguese, Gramática (Grammar) can be loosely (very loosely) translated as "How to endure something unpleasant".

So, no wonder that I am very, very racist against it. :D

Peace and Laughs :D

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes