J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Ignore JohnEffinDoe's review, Moon. Clearly doesn't know what they are talking about. Probably a fan of that Icstor fella. Keep up the Godly work, my man. We love it!
Not 100% sure but I think to remember this guy. He/she already tried to shit on the game multiple times, but the posts got deleted. Now he's doing it with a review again...

Reactions: MoonBox

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
The update ends with Jamilla sleeping with th MC but in the gallery ( using Ko-Ga's mod) I can see three more scenes with the redheaded family...did I miss something?

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
0.31 another great update. I do have a question. I was kind of wondering if there is any goal/story for the MC? Is the goal just to finally have sex with Nana? Is Olivia (I think that is her name) really going to give the MC her company for taming her daughter? Will the MC get a giant mansion and move all his girls into it? The MC kind of need to be rich.. no way he can have a job and keep all the girls happy... :)

Just wondering. Not that I don't like the MC going from one sex scene to the next. Anyway Love the game. peace.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
¿THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET?
Well... as we are waiting for the good MoonBox, I have created a little animation where it seems that there is some action when washing his chest with the sponge... this animated scene doesn't appear in your game?
Hehehehehehe.
Enjoy it.

Nana.gif
;)
Darax.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes