eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Update leaked. OP updated and patron/SS posts unlocked. Have fun

Goddamn, you guys are faster than I am :LOL:
Thanks for those
Man... I'm equally glad and sorry the update leaked... At least I've got a somewhat clear conscience as I support you every other month... :ROFLMAO:
Thought I didn't look right... Jumped from .29 to .31... :sneaky:(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Fuck, perfect time. I wasn't expecting anything till the end of this month and for some reason didn't feel like playing other vns.

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET
There's no game until sex with nana
It's been the only reason I'm here, I want to bang, plow, make love, have sex with NANA!!! damnit! At this point I'm going to lose interest in the game, and that's a shame considering I like the game but I hate being cock blocked, that's why I quit playing - WVM - the dev would tease the adoptive Mom and then nothing, fuck that game seriously .... I forgot what I was talking about Dev please put Nana content in there soon.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Make a backup of the scenes.rpy file, then replace it with the one I've attached so you can choose if the bisexual option is enabled.

The scene is using the default value of lizCatBi = 0 in the replay, so I added a menu choice to set it to 1 if desired.
MoonBox Would it be possible to include this in the official game? Also, great work, keep it up! :)

• Red Heart
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes