yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Obviously those of the Magnificat Seven who haven't already moved in, eventual will, but I wonder who else if anyone will we be able to live with as the game progresses. If it'll ever happen it'll not be for ages, because it'll have to be after the core seven have all moved in.
Didn't you know they are all moving into the Playboy Mansion

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
That would be nice, and make sense as she was invited by Nana to move is as soon as she arrived. But there are many others who I'd like to have in residence by the end too. Certain redheads in particular
Well... Me too but maybe because of the Bar they won't

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Last thing we knew, there was a house in the neighborhood that's empty. It's two doors down, on the other side of Natalia's, and looks very familiar.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Anyone else noticed Molly the dog has balls?
Everyone but me apparently :HideThePain:

That's why cousins were\are legal in a lot of places.
There's enough genetic diversity (they share 12.5% DNA), but there's a 4-7% chance of birth defects.
Distant relations (1st cousin removed 6.25% DNA, 2nd cousin 3.125% DNA) carry a 3-4% chance, which is about the same as non-related.
Grandmother shares a twice the genetic match, about the same as a half-sibling, Aunt or Uncle : 25% DNA.
Damn, all that DNA talk got me goin :sneaky:

I am thinking to wait for 2-3 updates after finishing the first part...maybe even the nana will get fucked!!
This site really needs a :HideThePain: reaction

Apparently not ... although I suppose she'll still pick up the POS from the massage parlor, since she comes even if you're not on her path. I've only seen "not on path" and "on path" so maybe there's a third if you turn the tables?
You'll still see some women even if you're not on their route, you just won't have a relationship with them. Betty is another example, you see her at the shop whether you're on her route or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1692651594154.png

I just hope this nonsense lasts long enough for Moon to comment on it before it's purged :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I gave up on this thread, I'm just here to shitpost now :ROFLMAO:

.37 can't come soon enough, the lot of you have devolved into gibberish
Homie this thread is nonsense 24/7, updates won't change that :LOL:

You're thinking of Omar. Jamal is Aaliyah's brother
He ain't wrong though, Jamal likes em extra thicc too

I am getting an eerie reminder of DMD as we were waiting for the sex with D. Here with the G.
If grandma's house ever gets abandoned, just know that it was because of this post :cry:

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
It's a nice thought getting the harem together, but it would increase Moon's workload exponentially. At Christmas it doubled his workload to include Tanya so realistically it will be rough to do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes