Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
A little friendly competition is different than jealousy.

Besides, Liz looses by default on the grounds of not being a redhead :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Are you saying that redheads are tighter than non-redheads?
True, since she's given birth, chances are good that she is looser by default. Though if she is doing her Kegels, she might not be at her default looseness.
Perhaps Liz is the looser of the two because she's had Thomas' dick inside her more often.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Are you saying that redheads are tighter than non-redheads?
True, since she's given birth, chances are good that she is looser by default. Though if she is doing her Kegels, she might not be at her default looseness.
Perhaps Liz is the looser of the two because she's had Thomas' dick inside her more often.
If the marker of better is how fast they can get us to cum, then all blondes and brunettes are going to lose to all the gingers and girls with brightly coloured dyed hair. The reason simply being I find them much hotter. Like Fiona and Liz could be equally skilled, and Fiona would still win by virtue of being more my type

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dragon59

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
If the marker of better is how fast they can get us to cum, then all blondes and brunettes are going to lose to all the gingers and girls with brightly coloured dyed hair. The reason simply being I find them much hotter. Like Fiona and Liz could be equally skilled, and Fiona would still win by virtue of being more my type
Reaction: :love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Pft, swooning over redheads is so... pedstrian.

Gimme them silver-haired beauties. Nana, Minnie, and Ophelia are hot as fuck.

(As a man with, "no type" I still have to acknowledge that redheads are superior. But were getting a feedback loop here with all youse "rose red-colored" glasses.)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes