PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I really cant decide which one is the best! Maybe....I am in a paradise!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I must say, for me Fiona is worse of O'Railys. She have nice face and great body... but Riona have better and twins are more cute.
I've never been into redheads, I prefer tanned girls, but this family gives me a reason to look at redheads more.

Reactions: Mint-ER#

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
It's a sin that Cat has thus far never shared a scene with Fiona, sexual or otherwise. Getting them both pregnant at the same time would be amazing
On that note be interesting for a threeway with Fiona & Aunt Liz since when we take Liz on the date to the bar Fiona makes her jealous.

Reactions: Mint-ER#

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think you mean getting anybody pregnant would be amazing, right?

Peace :p
giphy-772542048.gif

Jokes aside, while getting anybody pregnant would be great, getting the two of them pregnant at the same time specifically would be amazing

On that note be interesting for a threeway with Fiona & Aunt Liz since when we take Liz on the date to the bar Fiona makes her jealous.
I don't think anyone is going to make Liz jealous anymore. The jealousy was before we got together, I think Liz is very pro harem at this point

Reactions: CircaAD

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
View attachment 2876077

Jokes aside, while getting anybody pregnant would be great, getting the two of them pregnant at the same time specifically would be amazing

I don't think anyone is going to make Liz jealous anymore. The jealousy was before we got together, I think Liz is very pro harem at this point
We don't know if the Jealousy won't become Rivalry in a threesome with Fiona.:WeSmart:
To see who is better of the two of them

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I was more meaning that since she won't be jealous I mean she has shared Cat with the MC, Zelda with the MC, she deffo wants to be there 1 time with the MC and Aunt Amy I think she would welcome some sexy time with Fiona plus I sure I remember Fiona asking us to tell her what happened between the MC & Liz.

Oh yeah totally forgot that she was jealous there. Nice Idea.

Peace :p
Aye be a fun time.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes