Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
(some entertaining scene)

Some random guy : Omar died after coming under a pussy.

Me : who the fuck dies after coming under a cat?? :cautious:

That Guy : yup I swear .., really ..

Me : what the f...

That guy : ( shows the picture)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Me : Ohh.. fuck.. sweet mother of God.. why Omar.. why..:FacePalm:
That looks EXACTLY like how Omar would want to go out given how much he likes women that size. Hmmm something tells me that he may be the reincarnation of a protagonist of that one game (or maybe multiple games actually) where all the women that dude met in that city was chubby women. I unfortunately firgot the names of the games but Omar would fit in perfectly for those. Either that or the dude got isekai'd into that game.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That looks EXACTLY like how Omar would want to go out given how much he likes women that size. Hmmm something tells me that he may be the reincarnation of a protagonist of that one game (or maybe multiple games actually) where all the women that dude met in that city was chubby women. I unfortunately firgot the names of the games but Omar would fit in perfectly for those. Either that or the dude got isekai'd into that game.
Only game I know is 'Peaches are the only Fruit' or whatever it's called. lol

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
:ROFLMAO:

Sounds like Plump City

Any info on update ?
3 to 6 days

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
I promise I will give gratitudes to games I like as soon as I find the threads.
It was just a circumstans that I tried Grandmas House the other day and after 2 hours I find myself thinking about a fotball game.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD and gubp
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes