Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Ok, so I am a noob in this community. I created the account start looking for the games I know and the first one I saw was also the one I was badly disapointed with the other day. So why not tell my opinion?
I am surprised about the reaction, is this a kind of safe house for the creatators? Honestly?
Hmm.. You talk about grind, my only question is: What grind?

The game isn't sandbox and you don't have to grind to get points with the girls. So, answer my question as I'd really like to know.

Reactions: MoonBox

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
So, I gave my saves another hour and I would like to correct my first (mybe slappy) opinion.
My story end at the time MC is getting Allison to do workout.
-The story is good no problem.
- The first scene (pee) grow my expectations
- The curves are to unatural for my taste, same thing about the oversized penis
- Maybe choosed a boring route
- My expression "grinding" is wrong. I meant how I must push the story forward without anything interesting happening (my opinion)
- Do Allison has Braces?
- Fuck/minute must be one of the lowest out there (but great for them who appreciate the story)
- The story might be good but the sex scenes are very rare.

I understand now that this is a forum where you take the novels very seriously, like supporting a team.
So I want to apologize if my first post was rude and not so precise.
However, I am not a troll......I just dont agree whit you in this matter.

So I hope I can get accepted and not be treated bad further in this community caused by my opinion.

-

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So, I gave my saves another hour and I would like to correct my first (mybe slappy) opinion.
- My expression "grinding" is wrong. I meant how I must push the story forward without anything interesting happening (my opinion)
- Do Allison has Braces?
- Fuck/minute must be one of the lowest out there (but great for them who appreciate the story)

I understand now that this is a forum where you take the novels very seriously, like supporting a team.

So I hope I can get accepted and not be treated bad further in this community caused by my opinion.

-
Just remember to make your criticism constructive so you don't come of on the wrong foot from the get go!

This made me chuckle a little though, this game isn't even in contention for least fuck/minute :) There are MANY VN's that are MUCH worse.

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Just remember to make your criticism constructive so you don't come of on the wrong foot from the get go!

This made me chuckle a little though, this game isn't even in contention for least fuck/minute :) There are MANY VN's that are MUCH worse.
Thanks, yes I got out on the wrong foot since it was my first post. However I still thinks (after going trough my saves) is a boring game. There are worse, yes but if this is a fan community for the creators I have not so much to contribute.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

That title would go to 'Hillside'. If there's any other, I probably haven't played it. Ahahaha

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
- Do Allison has Braces?

This isn't really a watersports focused game, it's just going to have some here and there. There's a much... sportier scene in the coming update.

The curves are personal opinion, can't say much about that but the penis has been heavily researched and it is in fact only above average.

There aren't really routes in this game, it's just one harem route, but you get to choose who joins the harems. Mostly. If you haven't enjoyed the "route" you played, you probably won't enjoy the rest of game.

No, you're right, nothing interesting happens. But that's the point of the game. It's just a happy story, no drama, no intrigue, no suspense.

FYI, grinding is more for sandbox or RPG games where you have to do the same thing over and over again to get money/stats/whatever, which this doesn't have. That and the new account is why people assumed you're a troll.
Some people create new accounts to talk shit about games/people/whatever.

Allison doesn't have braces but sometimes the lighting can make her teeth look off.

Lmao fuck/minute, don't think I've heard of that unit of measurement before :ROFLMAO:. I'm gonna guess you're new to these games because that's not even close to true.

Thanks, yes I got out on the wrong foot since it was my first post. However I still thinks (after going trough my saves) is a boring game. There are worse, yes but if this is a fan community for the creators I have not so much to contribute.
F95 isn't a community for devs, some devs just choose to participate in their games' thread.
No problem bro, if it's not for you, it's not for you. There's literally thousands of these games on this site alone. You'll find plenty you like.

TLDR: You used the wrong word on a new account so people assumed you were a troll, it had nothing to do with you not liking the game.

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
This isn't really a watersports focused game, it's just going to have some here and there. There's a much... sportier scene in the coming update.

The curves are personal opinion, can't say much about that but the penis has been heavily researched and it is in fact only above average.

There aren't really routes in this game, it's just one harem route, but you get to choose who joins the harems. Mostly. If you haven't enjoyed the "route" you played, you probably won't enjoy the rest of game.

No, you're right, nothing interesting happens. But that's the point of the game. It's just a happy story, no drama, no intrigue, no suspense.

FYI, grinding is more for sandbox or RPG games where you have to do the same thing over and over again to get money/stats/whatever, which this doesn't have. That and the new account is why people assumed you're a troll.
Some people create new accounts to talk shit about games/people/whatever.

Allison doesn't have braces but sometimes the lighting can make her teeth look off.

Lmao fuck/minute, don't think I've heard of that unit of measurement before :ROFLMAO:. I'm gonna guess you're new to these games because that's not even close to true.

F95 isn't a community for devs, some devs just choose to participate in their games' thread.
No problem bro, if it's not for you, it's not for you. There's literally thousands of these games on this site alone. You'll find plenty you like.

TLDR: You used the wrong word on a new account so people assumed you were a troll, it had nothing to do with you not liking the game.
[/QUOTE

Thank You, I do appreciate your support even if I critisesed your game. It is obvisouly more people that like it so I am in a miority....... So good luck in future development and I probably follow it to find if there is some nice scenes like the first one.

• Red Heart

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
As MB said, if it's not for you there are many other VN here that you will like, just get downloading!
As for "fan community", we tend to get riled up when people make negative (non-constructive) comments about games we like. Just think about your wording when you give your opinion and you will be alright.

That title would go to 'Hillside'. If there's any other, I probably haven't played it. Ahahaha
The Deluca Family and Summer's Gone comes to mind as well (both are fantastic VN's though). I don't mind slow burns as long as they have a good story and interesting characters.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
As MB said, if it's not for you there are many other VN here that you will like, just get downloading!
As for "fan community", we tend to get riled up when people make negative (non-constructive) comments about games we like. Just think about your wording when you give your opinion and you will be alright.

The Deluca Family and Summer's Gone comes to mind as well (both are fantastic VN's though). I don't mind slow burns as long as they have a good story and interesting characters.
Pass on both of those. TDF is grindy and SG has a whiny lil bitch MC, then add in the fact that the dev gave the 'mom' a bf. So, no ty on those.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Lol you're missing the point. If you don't like the game that's fine, play something else. But why make a new account just to post a complaint? Maybe because it's bullshit and your criticism doesn't even apply to the game.
....I'd make a new account for you.
aoKpLEw9_700w_0.jpg
Hmm.. You talk about grind, my only question is: What grind?

The game isn't sandbox and you don't have to grind to get points with the girls. So, answer my question as I'd really like to know.
...You don't know about grind?.... grinding deez nuts on your face.
deez-ha.gif

• Haha

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018

Summer gone has ntr

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes