El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
So Jamila is a Muslim who drinks alcohol and eats bacon? I've met Muslims who do that but they weren't that Muslim.
Having lived in a Muslim country for awhile(SEA), in my experience they are pretty common esp if they can relax around you since you are non-muslim. That said, Muslim has become mandatory in many regions as a "race", and not a religious choice. You will be stripped of many privileges if you declare yourself non-muslim, that's why most just keep quiet about it.

That said, having a random muslim in this world is kinda weird. People who choose to stay muslim in an environment where most are non-muslim are typically very religious. They made their choice to display the religion as their identity and want people to know for specific reasons.

So unless we discover her husband or father was forcing that on her, it wouldn't make sense.

Reactions: KiraJames

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So Jamila is a Muslim who drinks alcohol and eats bacon? I've met Muslims who do that but they weren't that Muslim.
I don't remember if the last few updates changed this, but I'm pretty sure in part 1 there's some mention of how she cooks bacon for MC even though she doesn't eat it herself.

• Wow
Reactions: Aground9437

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I don't remember if the last few updates changed this, but I'm pretty sure in part 1 there's some mention of how she cooks bacon for MC even though she doesn't eat it herself.
Her son Omar does drink though (when the protagonist meets Lily the lawyer at Fiona's bar) and smoke Maria (not the nun). That also happened in part 1 iirc.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Also I know plenty of religious people who don't follow all the rules of their religion... her faith is between her and her interpretation of God. If being a member of a religion required explicitly following every rule that's on the books, there'd be a hell of a lot more people who claimed they were agnostic.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.39] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
why installing update everytime i got a start up error saying i have game.ending2.rpy named twice.. and if i delete it game works?

Last edited:

TKageZ

Apr 1, 2019
Make me #5.

Holding off , hoping MoonBox will chime in on this.

If not, or if you're impatient: when I've seen this in the past, I've generally been able to:
  • Find the game's files under /Android/data (using a tool like X-plore)
  • Copy my saves elsewhere
  • Uninstaller old version
  • Reinstall new version
  • Start new game, saving as soon as possible
  • Find new version's game files
  • Copy my saves over what's now in the save folder
I've tried, even deleted in re-installed, still same message about it saying it conflicts with an existing package.

Wonder what the problem is?

Reactions: stealthy_mf
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes