Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
You would either have to play 0.38 and save at the end, that way you have the save that transfers over to part 3, or you would have to get someone else to send you their save to load in part 3, that's the only way you could skip 0.38. (as far as I know)
One litlle Correction 0.37 was the end of part 2 and not 0.38 other than that you are correct.

Reactions: SlapE

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I have played the whole game but a couple of updates. So i wanted do play it without downloading the whole game again
Ok, You can download part 3 and look for a save posted by me it is end of part 2 0.37 if you wish, so you got up to date,
enjoy !
Edit: Satou Pendragon your asking for it don't ya ™ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Nope ! I will not say it! (this time) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I still don't know how I should feel about braking the 6th wall in this Update, I'm afraid it all took a turn into bottomless depravation, I'm shoked !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
cat as a cat while wearing a police hat and no sex happened for me during this update

by the time nana has sex the game will be 50 gigs

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
The most recent update, if you're on the connected path, increases her role exponentially ... to be fair though, I've seen that model in a few games as background characters.
hmm, I only started it last week. and so far i've only been a "good boy", maybe I missed something but I only met her for that interview before reaching the current end?
that ending being not long after the hot tub date with Ashe?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
hmm, I only started it last week. and so far i've only been a "good boy", maybe I missed something but I only met her for that interview before reaching the current end?
that ending being not long after the hot tub date with Ashe?
Depending on what you do with Gabby, you have less or more interaction with her during a shopping trip, and if you have more interaction, there's a very important interaction with her during the Ashe date.

Reactions: El Pene Del Diablo
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes