Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
When you update, do you just overwrite the previous install or do you delete the game and install fresh (making a backup of save folder and moving that to new install)? Overwriting leaves room for error.
Do you also use the correct incest patch (or walkthrough with patch)? Incorrect incest patch version might cause issues, although I don't know for sure if that applies here.
I just download the new version--like I always do. but, yes--I've used the proper patch.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
and where do I find 0.38?
Part 3 starts with 0.38 so if you download part 3 from the OP you get 0.38-0.40 in one file.

I like how everyone is defending the dev besides not supporting the game.

I'm going to wait until GrandMas's House v1.00
People are not allowed to agree with what the dev is doing unless they are paying him? That makes zero sense....

Yaaawwwn. MC is been having sex with like the same 3 girls for past few updates:rolleyes:
Ok

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Part 3 starts with 0.38 so if you download part 3 from the OP you get 0.38-0.40 in one file.

People are not allowed to agree with what the dev is doing unless they are paying him? That makes zero sense....

Ok
How does this help with my issue. I have the last version of part two and have downloaded part 3.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes