Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
If you think roosters can sing, then I already understand the misery of French rock'n'roll ;)
Ah, yes, my fault here, I merely did a word on word translation of the original joke
So, a rooster crows, is that right ?

ps : rock'n'roll is for normies anyway so idgaf :D
but yeah french rock stinks :HideThePain:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Ah, yes, my fault here, I merely did a word on word translation of the original joke
So, a rooster crows, is that right ?

ps : rock'n'roll is for normies anyway so idgaf :D
but yeah french rock stinks :HideThePain:
It sounds better with the word "sing" to me

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I was caught up in the delight of Sophia being our sister that I overlooked thinking about how most of the rest of the family are going to react to the revelation

Cat will be delighted I'm positive. Sophia was already like her sister, and now they're both committing incest with us.

Liz will be delighted too I'm sure, if not as much. Liz seem to really be into incest kinda like Fiona.

Amy will probably be "well this might as well happen I guess". She won't be against it, but she's already dealing with a lot.

Nana will probably be happy for us and Sophia more than anything else.

Shizuka will probably be really happy, realize she knows we're fucking yet another family member and get turned on.

Asami will probably be happy for us and make a comment about the importance of family and how we're lucky to have such a big one. Cue us reminding her she's part of that huge family

Tanya, like Amy, will probably be similarly "well this might as well happen I guess" to it. Will probably make some wry comment asking if we have any plans on fucking her now too, to which we're answer we already are fucking her

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
damn son, I wonder what Moon plans to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
into things.
Ohh I guess she falls from alone, even Nana is teasing her to be too shy
Edit: adressed the wrong "rabid fan" sorry SlapE :ROFLMAO: blame Satou for it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: SlapE

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
damn son, I wonder what Moon plans to
into things.
Simple. Amy walks in on Nana and MC doing the dirty and freaks out at both of them. Nana makes Amy give MC a blowjob as an apology for her outburst, que the snowball effect.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Ohh I guess she falls from alone, even Nana is teasing her to be too shy
Edit: adressed the wrong "rabid fan" sorry SlapE :ROFLMAO: blame Satou for it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Doesn't everyone usually just blame HP for these things, though I suppose Satou might be the next best choice. Let's wait and see what Satou Pendragon has to say for himself. :D

giphy (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes