AVNTester

Oct 15, 2023
No, that's be ridiculous. That's kind dilute the fun of the incest if the entire town was related to MC.

Cat is our cousin, from our mothers side, Cat sharing a father with the O'Reilly siblings, would in no way make those siblings related to us. It'd simply mean that anything that happens between Cat and those siblings would also be incest like anything happening inside that family already is
Ok alright I understand now

Reactions: S1nsational

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No, that's be ridiculous. That's kind dilute the fun of the incest if the entire town was related to MC.

Cat is our cousin, from our mothers side, Cat sharing a father with the O'Reilly siblings, would in no way make those siblings related to us. It'd simply mean that anything that happens between Cat and those siblings would also be incest like anything happening inside that family already is
Did Riona not say that Cat was def not Fiona's sister? That leaves things still open with twins though or another male in that family, just not Fiona's father. :p

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
She can say whatever she wants, doesn't mean she's right.

I would accept Cat and the O'Reilly siblings all being cousins, but them all being siblings would be best
And here I don't care if they are or not. MC should be their siblings. Since it's not, it doesn't matter to me.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I will assume you are at least prolific in these games:

1- Download Part 1 - I would also suggest you use KoGa3 mod the Music Version that also includes the iPatch, even if you don't want a WT or the iPatch (seriously, this game makes no sense without it) the mod also fixes some small issues. You can get the iPatch without the mod, from the Lewdpatch page, need to go down to Previous versions. No, it's there, look for it.

2- Save at the end of Part 1 - EXACTLY when the screen tells you to. Not before and not after. When it says SAVE NOW. Save. It seems obvious but that is the ONLY save that will work on Part 2.

3- Download Part 2 - Install on a SEPARATE folder. Don't merge it with Part 1, they're NOT compatible. Same with the Mod, same with the iPatch. "LOAD" the Part 1 save from the SAVE HERE, no other save will work. You can optionally "Start" a new game, answer a boat load of questions and carry on. If you regret some decisions of Part 1, that's your chance to remake them.

4- Save at the end of Part 2 - The same as with Part 1. The game tells you where to save, don't get "Smart".

5- Download Part 3 - Install in a SEPARATE folder. Don't merge it with either Part. Same with the Mod. The Part 2 iPatch is still compatible with Part 3. Load the SAVE HERE save, from Part 2 (not the one from Part 1) it's the only one that works. As Far As I Know, there's no "Start" option on Part 3.

The game as no sound or music, that's why I recommend the Music version of the Mod by KoGa3.

Now a Small group of common answers:

Yes, the game has no Animations.
Yes, the "story" is very "simple" with no BIG drama.
Yes, some women are really fast to open their legs, others are impossibly slow, that's THE GAME.
No, there's a core group of women (7) that you CAN'T avoid and other than the choice of some kinks, you WILL have sex with, sooner or later.
Yes, there's impregnation.
Yes, either than the Magnificent 7, all others are optional and at some point will be impregnable.
Yes, even the older ladies.
No, there's no Loli content, all girls are above 18, however childish they act.
No, there's no Netorare.
Yes, there's Netori.
No, the MC doesn't share, some women are shared with him and after that they're his.
Yes, even if they still live with a husband.
Yes, MOST kinks are optional.

Hope this helps.

Peace :)
Actually nicely laid out thanx dude.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You could also say the same argument like with cat that Fionas Father is Thomas Father, then they would be siblings.
MC and Cat being siblings would require our father to have cheated on our mother with her sister, and her sister, Liz, to have been ok with that. Can't see Aunt Liz being the type of betray her family like that.

AVNTester

Oct 15, 2023
MC and Cat being siblings would require our father to have cheated on our mother with her sister, and her sister, Liz, to have been ok with that. Can't see Aunt Liz being the type of betray her family like that.
No I meant that you could use the same Argument that was said with Cat, That Fiona's Father is the MC's Father and not that Cat and Thomas are siblings. You swapped it :)

• Wow
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
No I meant that you could use the same Argument that was said with Cat, That Fiona's Father is the MC's Father and not that Cat and Thomas are siblings. You swapped it :)
OOOOHHHH. I'd have compared that to the Sophia situation to make it more clear. Fiona would go insane with love and lust if she ever found out she was actually our sister. That would actually be very cool and sweet to have happen.

And our dad going around getting people pregnant, would be a kinda explanation as to why we're doing it too

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
OOOOHHHH. I'd have compared that to the Sophia situation to make it more clear. Fiona would go insane with love and lust if she ever found out she was actually our sister. That would actually be very cool and sweet to have happen.

And our dad going around getting people pregnant, would be a kinda explanation as to why we're doing it too
For that to work it would have been Riona that cheated with MCs dad, and very early in their relationship. She ain't like that.

The Liz thing I originally wrote it as a joke, then I was like damn that's pretty good, so I wrote it for real. But then I did the math and 18 year old Liz would have had to have an affair with a middle aged married man, it changes her personality too much.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
For that to work it would have been Riona that cheated with MCs dad, and very early in their relationship. She ain't like that.

The Liz thing I originally wrote it as a joke, then I was like damn that's pretty good, so I wrote it for real. But then I did the math and 18 year old Liz would have had to have an affair with a middle aged married man, it changes her personality too much.
Sucks that nothing will ever happen there, but I do like how much thought you've but into that

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

I suggest this partly as a joke and partly simply to share a thought that came to me; considering all male parties are dead, it could be conceivably be possible for MCs parents and Fionas parents to have partook in a foursome or swinging.
No one cheated on anyone. Rina discovered she was pregnant shortly after and it was never definitely known who the father was. Rina's partner was the (incorrectly) assumed father.

• Wow
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes