Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I don't know, I find most people who do not know an animals gender say he, anytime we hear fat foot on the roof of our home, we say "Mr Possum man".
I think the dev picked a dog option in daz or whatever it is, and then picked a name and didn't check things, but definitely is, 2 seconds later you see the dog run off and clearly see the top of its dick, but hay it's 2022, if humans can identify as cats and dogs, why not a transgender dog.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Wait a second, isn't Mama Mable from Personal Trainer?
Maybe same names, but defiantly not same people or body types. You'll realize a lot of the creators use same assets as others. Cuz there not a lot out there and they cost money. Sometimes you'll see same name a lot, like Marcus for example.

Iconick

Feb 18, 2021
This isn't something important at all. But I was wondering if anyone can tell me how I change the "Color" of the MC's displayed name? The yellow color that it is, sometimes confuses me because of other characters with a yellow-colored name. So I wanted to change it to a different color. I checked the gui.rpy and it didn't list any specific coloring for characters. I then checked the script.rpy and found the very top line to have the "define mc = Character("Thomas", color="#FFD700")". But when I change the color #FFD700 to another hex color then save it....in-game the color still shows as the original yellow. As I said, it's not terribly important. I am just hoping that there is someone who can/will help me out with this.

Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
This isn't something important at all. But I was wondering if anyone can tell me how I change the "Color" of the MC's displayed name? The yellow color that it is, sometimes confuses me because of other characters with a yellow-colored name. So I wanted to change it to a different color. I checked the gui.rpy and it didn't list any specific coloring for characters. I then checked the script.rpy and found the very top line to have the "define mc = Character("Thomas", color="#FFD700")". But when I change the color #FFD700 to another hex color then save it....in-game the color still shows as the original yellow. As I said, it's not terribly important. I am just hoping that there is someone who can/will help me out with this.
No idea. Bugs me too, haven't been able to figure out how to change it.

Reactions: Iconick

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
No idea. Bugs me too, haven't been able to figure out how to change it.
I guess it doesn't work because the define command is called only once, that is when you start a new game. So to see a change you either have to start a new game or reassign the "mc" variable (I don't know python/renpy but I think mc = somethingelse should be the way to go)

Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I guess it doesn't work because the define command is called only once, that is when you start a new game. So to see a change you either have to start a new game or reassign the "mc" variable (I don't know python/renpy but I think mc = somethingelse should be the way to go)
Even on new games it does that. It seems to be using the default GUI color for some reason.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darlic

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
I'm still not getting any form of sex content with the grandma. Am I doing something wrong or is there just no content ATM

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes