MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Man I really love this title. It's one of my favorite harem stories...Though, I can't wait until one of my favorite girls (Amelia) becomes part of MC's harem...I hope it will happen very soon.

Hmm...and in the latest update, I wasn't sure what "Oniichan" (お兄ちゃん) means, so I had to look it up. It's a Japanese term meaning "older brother" or "big brother." It is used affectionately, typically by younger siblings or children, to address their older brothers.

Hmm...What about maybe adding another choice to have her call MC "Daddy"...just like the rest of MC's band of girls does, instead of just having M-Master or Onii-chan choice?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regardless, I still feel this title is and has one of the best top tier harem content available. Thanks very much MoonBox for sharing your talent with the community. Best Regards.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Really, I'm disapointed, I play an Update where I've been reversed gangbanged by 5 Redheads, go to Spa with 3 hot asian girls, fool around with Femme Dom Cop and fuck her superior, but ....
No sex with Nana yet ! really a disapointing game...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Oh don't take me too serious (you don't do it anyway) I'm one of those "rabid" Fans.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Jun 4, 2022
Another top notch update Moon. Lost count of how many times I cackled out loud throughout.

I know that opinions are...varied, to say the least, but I've always treated this as light hearted. Won't really understand why some people get so miffed about things they have no control over and could easily choose not to experience

Reactions: hawk784563

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Just a quick question are we going to get to have sex with Nana before the end of this year? A simple yes or no I Don't need a politician answer that turns into a speech just YES or NO.
No! sit!
(what the hell do I know?)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes