RichardDubbz

Mar 29, 2023
I just want to say good game and holy hell was that redhead morning hot but is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
clipping or is that a special robe for the MC:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
almost all these games are like that. whomever is designing models has never bothered to learn how to create a properly opened zipper or anything. every opening is ridiculously form fitting

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
is it just me or the game crashes for all? the game crashes almost non stop. i click 3 times and it crashes, i press ignore and return back to the game just to crash again 20 seconds later.. does anyone else has this problem?

gobred

Jul 26, 2017
Help from the community would be appreciated. Due to a Windows issue, I lost the Renpy folder with saves. Does anyone have a save from .41?

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
is it just me or the game crashes for all? the game crashes almost non stop. i click 3 times and it crashes, i press ignore and return back to the game just to crash again 20 seconds later.. does anyone else has this problem?
Nope that's just you. Did you try a fresh download and then fresh install?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Also make sure you're not installing Part 2 on top of Part 1, or Part 3 on top of Part 2. They all need to be separate

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
The same thoughts went through my head when I played .42, but .43 is listed as literally only Shizuka and Asami, so we were just getting to the actual nice getaway portion. Aiko's portion was just an appetizer--barely more than an extended greeting on their way to the destination.
Well, I'm looking forward to that then. Thanks for the info!

Reactions: elumiknotty

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Note...just my opinion
Alisson and Amelia got a superb body figure for a mature but developer still avoid them from mc to bang her.
We know that mc and Alisson's relationship is very closed and they're often alone naked together and mc always got a rock hard dick in front of her but they didn't have a sexual relationship yet. They still shy each other or they don't want an illicit relationship.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
The render has the hair going through the MC's neck.
View attachment 3084785
That looks painful (it looks as if he got stabbed in his neck). It's just like that time when Sophia was having her sexy time with the protagonist at the beginning of part 3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 27, 2018
Great game but this update disappointed didn’t get to actually fuck twins and cum over my self then fuck the receptionist rather than my 2 Japanese lovelies I need to deflower susuka already

Reactions: eukalyptus

Paradiced

Apr 6, 2018
No Jamila content again :( pls someone break her hands again ! i wanna see new Jamila scenes !
I suggest coming back in a year or two cause the Dev is intent on blueballing her and the Grandma. Also you can thank his mindless D-riders that eats up everything he puts out calling every update 10/10 and spam facepalm emojis to anyone criticizing Moonbox.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I suggest coming back in a year or two cause the Dev is intent on blueballing her and the Grandma. Also you can thank his mindless D-riders that eats up everything he puts out calling every update 10/10 and spam facepalm emojis to anyone criticizing Moonbox.
Thanks for the consideration.

I feel obligated by your kind words to reciprocate.

Don't get too uncomfortable but, all of us that aren't really waiting for Allison, Jamila, Amelia, Asami and Shizuka, just because they are in the game, are having a load of fun with all the other girls (of many ages). If you aren't, well, I have only one thing to tell you, YOU have the solution, YOU have the power, YOU are the only one capable to stop that.

I'll be frank with you, your pitiful attempt to insult everyone that likes the game as it's going, tells me a lot about you. I'll not go into it, but, suffices to say that you don't look very good in that photo. Not because of the insults, they're trivial and quite childish, so, just easy to let go. No, because you feel the need to place guilt on anyone that disagrees with you. Especially when the only person that is forcing you to stay here, is yourself.

I and a lot of others, are enjoying the game. So, we stay and say why. You are obviously not of the same opinion, why are you here at all? You can stop this. Just go. I assure you that none of us will try to stop you. If it is that hard for you... leave.

Peace :)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes