MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Plot twist: MC has sex with Nana and her poor old heart can't take it and dies. MC inherits all the money and moves to a tropical island and flies in all the girls to join his harem in an attempt to fill the hole in his heart but fails and the game ends with MC tragically dying from a mix of exotic STDs and substance abuse. His legacy lives on though in the sequel featuring his only son in a house full of hot MILFs/GILFs and sisters.
This game is my fantasy, not my autobiography. :LOL:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Plot twist: MC has sex with Nana and her poor old heart can't take it and dies. MC inherits all the money and moves to a tropical island and flies in all the girls to join his harem in an attempt to fill the hole in his heart but fails and the game ends with MC tragically dying from a mix of exotic STDs and substance abuse. His legacy lives on though in the sequel featuring his only son in a house full of hot MILFs/GILFs and sisters.
Sorry for the facepalm, but reading that depressed me a little, call me old fashioned but i like happy thoughts on how magic games like this might end.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
By the way, I know about the first two but what's the stomach thing you're referring to?

Finally opened a patreon and you're still giving me shit for being lazy? :ROFLMAO:

Group stuff isn't much harder but it does take longer to pose. Worth it though.

I'll probably bring in a side girl like that for a few scenes.

Yeah Jamila is part of the family group along with Nana, Amy, Liz, Cat and Shizuka. Non of them are optional.

For the second chance I would have to rewrite quite a bit so if I do, it would be when I rework the game once it's done. But the breakup would be pretty easy to implement

Yeah it's still pretty early. We're still in the setup phase. I'd say the game really starts around v0.08 give or take and update.
HEY! I'm paying you for this shit now, that gives me rights and privileges!

......and for the geniuses that keeps facepalming me, I hope to God you actually realize that I'm having some fun with MB (who btw, is one of the top3 Dev's around)?

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
I think the harem may get too big for the MC to handle. Too much juggling and travel time to fit everyone in, so it might be easier to sell the house and buy an apartment complex for them all to live in.

So... I guess it's time to see that real estate agent again?

MoonBox... *hint hint, nudge nudge*

View attachment 1629082
Either an entire apartment building or a gated community for the harem haha

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I just made it to pdf, if anyone needs it. I had a personal question - Are you an Indian/had you visited INDIA??
Thanks for the walkthtough. No, not Indian and never visited. Why do you ask?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes