WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
And what the FUCK have they done to the reactions?

Angry replaced Facepalm? What the hell do they have to do with each other? And Googly Eyes replaced the Wave for Hey there....yeah that makes sense...... :FacePalm:
AAAAND STILL.... no shrug?! Some people mean it as, "throw your hands up in frustration." But, to me, it will always be, "the fuck if i know?"

:BootyTime: we still have booty time :BootyTime:

(reactions or emojis. I want my fucking shrug!)

Also, Nana's cheeks!?! rocking those daisy dukes. loved when she Bach'ed that ass up! (Get it?!)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
A nice update, but I, like Liv, morn what this update could have been. I do hope the taxi lady eventually gets added to the harem tracker, but she's probably an actual side girl and will only ever been sen occasionally

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Wow, that's crazy, I just played 0.46 and I already have 0.47 to download :D :D This dev is a hard worker, in addition to giving frequent updates he gives us an interesting story that the more you play, the more you want to play

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and a1fox3

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
A nice update, but I, like Liv, morn what this update could have been. I do hope the taxi lady eventually gets added to the harem tracker, but she's probably an actual side girl and will only ever been sen occasionally
I'm just hoping Moon follows through in making her their "personal" driver ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
AAAAND STILL.... no shrug?! Some people mean it as, "throw your hands up in frustration." But, to me, it will always be, "the fuck if i know?"

:BootyTime: we still have booty time :BootyTime:

(reactions or emojis. I want my fucking shrug!)

Also, Nana's cheeks!?! rocking those daisy dukes. loved when she Bach'ed that ass up! (Get it?!)
i'm more concerned about the fact "I just jizzed my pants" has 'drool' coming out of its mouth.

Donald_the_Perv

Nov 19, 2023
are you saying I've got to download part 1 and start all over again
You will need to download and install Part 1 again. After doing so, you should be able to load your saved games and play further until you get the "Save Now!" screen -- and then save. At that point, you'll need to install Part 2, and will be able to load from the Save Now and play until you get another Save Now. At that point, and only that point, can you open Part 3 and be able to load the Save Now save.

Links for all three parts are on the thread starting page (scroll down a little).

Reactions: MoonBox
Jan 14, 2023
For the people all having issues from not playing all the chapters in order, v0.47 complete save (all LIs / kinks taken, all pregnancies taken, full run through chapter 1 > 3).

Also, Jamillia seems to have the most content in chap 2-3, including the Reddit "two broken arms" meme. Which... meh.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes